what do you regret about today..food/exercise wise

Options

Replies

• ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Braggin' to my wife that my calorie food plans for the day probably meant I'd have 7-8 hundred calories left for desert, AND then promising her I'd eat one of the high calorie deserts taking up room in the fridge.

Now.....after eating dinner.....I'm feeling full.

What to do?
    1.) Disappoint wife.
    2.) Eat when I shouldn't.

eat a small portion and assure her that it's delicious but your stuffed!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I never do. Some days I don't make the best choices but I refuse to beat myself up over them.

Ditch the negativity. Don't like how something makes you feel change it!
    This. I gave myself a free snack (able to pick anything I want with no concern for calories and macros), and all I had was a can of coke. That is a huge improvement.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Not working out this morning
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I binged on a large milk chocolate bar - I had given up milk chocolate several months ago, and limited myself to small quantities of 72% dark,

OTOH - I was outside slamming in metal posts with a sledgehammer and am still under my daily goal
  • Penfoldsplace
    Options
    I regret nothing!!!!! That phase always reminds of that scene in the Simpsons where the guy falls off the bridge, makes me laugh every time.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The 2 100 calorie pack snacks that i ate - I usually limit myself to 1 BUT I did resist the donuts that one of our customers brought us!!!
  • MrOFM
    MrOFM Posts: 41
    Options
    Regret being too sore while doing Ab ripper X today I should have paced myself yesterday instead of maxing out all I had.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I regret that I had a bagel for lunch. I had spent 20 minutes packing my super healthy/delicious lunch/snacks but I forgot it in my friend's fridge.. (I had brought it from the car to keep it cool and....and I left empty handed.)

I also regret not drinking enough water. Only 20 oz (1 bottle) Tomorrow I'll try for 3.

Progress: I usually take my ice coffee medium with extra cream AND mocha. Today I had a small with milk and mocha. Tomorrow I'll try for just milk. Or maybe even skip the coffee altogether..we'll see ;)

i regret i have a blister from my 3 mile run last night so i can't run tonight :(
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    No regrets!
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I never do. Some days I don't make the best choices but I refuse to beat myself up over them.

Ditch the negativity. Don't like how something makes you feel change it!

^This!^ Why don't you focus on what you did right today and celebrate your awesomeness!?
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    No breakfast, over ate during lunch and ending up Bingeing and purging at 9Pm. Bad day.
  • anial
    anial Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have garlic bread, lasagna , green salad and fruit smoothie for dinner ..... All of them was tasty, but only last two- healthy. Plus no work out today. I' m still under my calories goal , but may do better.
  • Kaylovely612
    Options
    Going over my sugar goal!! Seems to happen more often than not. I don't get too worked up about it though because most days I go over it is because of fruit. And, well... I refuse to feel bad about eating fruit.
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I have a GREAT day :)
  • wyldfyrchyld58
    wyldfyrchyld58 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I originally planned to go to the gym today but got busy with last minute school shopping and ran out of time. SO then I vowed to at least ride my bike around the neighborhood.. again didnt happen :( But I am getting up early tomorrow morning and going to the gym... already have my alarm set early.

I also ate a sub and fries for lunch becaue I was running around so much and was famished. Tomorrow will be better. I have a great lunch all ready to go. Im determined to get it right tomorrow!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I regret drinking as much as I did last night, because it meant I was too hung over to go for a run today.

On the upside, usually when I'm drunk and/or hungover I crave bad food. Poutine, pizza. etc. Today for dinner, the only real significant meal I had today, I had a veggie sub. Not awesome, but not terrible either.
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    nothing because I biked 15 miles and therefore I desserved this decadent chocolate chip scone !
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Nothing today. I regret all last week. :ohwell:
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I can thankfully say nothing to regret today!! Now if you asked me on the weekend.... the list would be verrrrrryyyyy long!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I regret having a bagel .