What do you think about Interracial relationships?

Options

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Why did you have to put me in the middle of this one? :grumble:

wasp.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Fascinating read. Thanks guys, for posting your experiences, thoughts and opinions.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I have dated outside my race I dont see anything wrong with it I understand the looks and judemental people can get annyoing but there comes a point you dont notice it anymore and could care less We were in TN at the time so there were people that made comments Such as he must have money (black women & white man) which was not true I actully made more money then him I also had black women tell me maybe I should try what she is doing maybe thinking white men treat there women better I learn black women are just as curious about white men in the bedroom had ton of questions from friends but in the end people are people and My mom told me when I was a little little a kid I dont care if some one is a Purple People Eaters Treat Every One the Way You Would Want to be Treated
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Fascinating read. Thanks guys, for posting your experiences, thoughts and opinions.

When did C3P0 have a sex change? :noway:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options

from what to what? :-p
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Interacial couples and babies are beautiful. I come form a family where litterally nobody in the last 3 generations has been 1005 anything, we miz it up lol. I am Hawaiian and Native American and French, my brother and sister are Korean and white, my cousins are Mexican and white, I could go on forever, lol. . .and when i was little it was hard because neither race accepted me, the kids that is. Now that I am an adult I have people who stop me all the time and litterally tell em how beautiful I am, not sexy but beautiful. In fact I was in Sam's today and a lady said that.

Nobody knows what I am, people usually assume I am mexican and white with a little asian or something, it's a guessing game but Ithink it makes me more interesting!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I learn black women are just as curious about white men in the bedroom had ton of questions from friends

So what did you tell them? :laugh:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

from what to what? :-p

Nice response! :happy:
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I think it fine. I see no problem with it. Its sad to say that still today we have close minded people
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Interacial couples and babies are beautiful. I come form a family where litterally nobody in the last 3 generations has been 1005 anything, we miz it up lol. I am Hawaiian and Native American and French, my brother and sister are Korean and white, my cousins are Mexican and white, I could go on forever, lol. . .and when i was little it was hard because neither race accepted me, the kids that is. Now that I am an adult I have people who stop me all the time and litterally tell em how beautiful I am, not sexy but beautiful. In fact I was in Sam's today and a lady said that.

Nobody knows what I am, people usually assume I am mexican and white with a little asian or something, it's a guessing game but Ithink it makes me more interesting!

Based on your avatar, I am guessing you have some Smurf in you also.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Race and gender should not be an issue, just species.

^^^This^^^ Love is pure and sees no color or gender!
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    whatever floats your boat!
    I'm too busy getting mine to worry about other people:drinker:

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    oh my
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have a very serious weakness for white chocolate. Especially white chocolate with tattoos. ^_^
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should just butt out of your business and be happy for you if you are happy!! If there werent such things as interracial relationships the United States would be a heck of a lot different than it is now (I'm sure this applies for other countries too). But seriously the US is a melting pot of races anyway so why should it matter what people think? Be happy and ignore the judgemental idiots!!!
  • GLR87
    GLR87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm a New Zealand Maori girl (Dad's the Maori and mum is Caucasian) and I'm married to a Southern Red Neck boy from the middle of Florida. The only problem we have is language and accent. I speak fluent English but suck at American. Makes for some hilarious moments on both sides.
  • little_lisid
    little_lisid Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Why are you worried - enjoy your relationship. Don't waste your time on what other people think.

I am Australian, my boyfirend is Tanzanian and we met working in Mali. If people judge based on the colour of our skin or the appearance of our bodies, it only lowers my opinion of them. I think its the same as asking a skinny person why they would even consider going out with a fat person - stupid and narrow minded.
  • linzee2207
    linzee2207 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The people who judge you based on you and your boyfriends different races are just ignorant bigots. Love is blind, good for you. Good luck to you two!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    anyone who has a problem with this is a horrible human being and should not be allowed to make any decisions on any scale.
    I don't have a problem with it, but personally I have chosen to stay within my own race. I am married now so I won't be falling in love with anyone else anytime soon. no matter what color. But I don't believe if someone is against it (their opinion) that that makes them a horrible person. I personally do not care who other people want to date.