Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options
I like many of you use a fictitious profile name, so I challenge everyone to find their name twin. I understand some of you may have very unique names but that shouldn't stop you, please feel free to tell us your name and if there is a meaning behind it. Enjoy !

My Name: Whitney<<<<< I hope I have a name twin on here, because I'm already an identical twin her name is Britney!

Replies

• faerie_queen
    Options
    My name is Stephenie which is very common especially for my age but it's spelled with an 'e' instead of an 'a' because I am named after my late Uncle Stephen. :)
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ERICA!

BTW, Cinnamon is an awesome name... I love it! :happy:
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    The first thing I noticed about your name is that it was spelled with an "E" instead of the more common "A". That's neat that you were named after your uncle! I was named after the late great Whitney Houston, which is common for my age and so is Britney's name....we know a billion Britney's and Whitney's.
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    guarantee i won't find one...

MAVERICK <--- real name haha
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

Cinnamon I love your name, and you do have similar name twins, Cinnamon sugar, cinnamon toast crunch, apple-cinnamon, cinnamon roll, cinnamon sticks....lol just kidding but your name is very unique, and hahaha the first thing I thought were omg her parennts were high or hippies.
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options

The Dallas Mavericks lol love this name too!
  • bigboimav
    bigboimav Posts: 22 Member
    Options

lol thats the easiest way to tell people. im a jr. though. dunno where they got it for my father O.o
  • Cinnamon0603
    Options
    ERICA!

BTW, Cinnamon is an awesome name... I love it! :happy:

Thanks!!! :smile:
  • Cinnamon0603
    Options

Cinnamon I love your name, and you do have similar name twins, Cinnamon sugar, cinnamon toast crunch, apple-cinnamon, cinnamon roll, cinnamon sticks....lol just kidding but your name is very unique, and hahaha the first thing I thought were omg her parennts were high or hippies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    today is Happy HUMP-A-LAURA-Day! come and get it.....
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    My name is Scott

But I'm sure there is atleast one other person on this site with the same last name..

Anyone else with the last name Smith on here?
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're welcome. Believe it or not I use to wish my name was Cinnamon Brown (<<<True story) and woooow your teacher sucks! but that was funny.
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    Wooooooooooow @ some of these post!
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welsh and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welsh and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options

lol thats the easiest way to tell people. im a jr. though. dunno where they got it for my father O.o

Hahaha the D.Mavs were the first thing I thought of when I saw your name. And you're a Jr. Thats cool!
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welch and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welch and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.

Wow neat story, both my twin and I are Aries of course!
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My name's Erin .. there'll be loads on here. But it is an uncommon name in England. And I like it that way ;)
  • staceface519
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amanda. Shouldn't be too hard to find a name twin given how common my name seems to be. That's the reason I hate it afterall!