• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My name is Susan, or a lot friends call me Suzi :happy:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welch and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welch and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.

It's Welsh....not Welch!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Kate!
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Teresa.... VERY common with the over 40 ladies! There were 4 of us in my graduating class! I can't even remember how many there were in the grades above & below! My best friend was Theresa!

I feel like mine is the correct spelling because it is phonetically correct... Ter-e-sa! But I have seen a lot of different spellings and am not really one to get offended by mispellings.

:laugh:
  • Andre_dre
    Options
    Is there another Andre in the House!!!!
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Tanya!!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

There was a girl named Cinnamon in my Jr High school :-) I thought her name was very pretty.
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    ERIN

My mom wanted me to have an Irish name. Erin means Ireland. So yeah, she picked a good one.

"Erin go bragh"
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I know this was supposed to FIRST names only.... but my MIDDLE name is IDAMARIE. Named after one of my mother's sisters and one of her nieces!

I have never found another Idamarie!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    My name's Erin .. there'll be loads on here. But it is an uncommon name in England. And I like it that way ;)

I love our name! :)
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welch and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welch and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.

It's Welsh....not Welch!

I corrected. Autocorrect and everything. . . . boo.
  • nicolemarie0131
    nicolemarie0131 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ NICOLE
  • Twidget12
    Options
    guarantee i won't find one...

MAVERICK <--- real name haha

This excites me immensely....makes me this of the movie Top Gun! *sighs* I love that movie....

My name is Amy, original I know! lol
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Alina
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cybill after Cybill Shephard.. I hated my name as a kid I used to get teased alot. But now I find alot of elderly ladies have my name but spelled dfferently
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    I know this was supposed to FIRST names only.... but my MIDDLE name is IDAMARIE. Named after one of my mother's sisters and one of her nieces!

I have never found another Idamarie!

That is unique, I have an aunt named Idamae...close as you'll ever get lol, I like the name btw.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Racquel
    I'm pretty sure my name twin will PROBABLY be part spanish haha
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okay so this post sparked my curiousity and I googled what my name means.....Of course it has to be something that makes absolutely no sense.

My name is Leanne and it means gracious plum!!!! What the heck is a gracious plum?

I love my name and growing up it was very uncommon especially the way it is spelled but not so much now. It has become a much more popular name. Oh and BTW....my parents we BIG HIPPIES!!!! Nothing to do with the name just thought I would share. :flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Shawna
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My name is Cinnamon, and yes it's my real name. I'll bet my right arm that I don't have a twin!!!! :)

Sorry guys, my parents were not hippies......lol :)

My name came from the original Mission Impossible TV show. The actresses name was Barbara Bane, but her character’s name on the show was Cinnamon and that's where my mom got my name.

True story about my name……………in third grade cinnamon was one of my spelling words. I was like, hot damn there’s no way I will get that one wrong. On my spelling test my teacher marked it WRONG because, I capitalized it. HA! I thought that was so completely unfair........lol :explode: :sad:

One of the girls in my sorority was named Cinnamon and her sister was Ginger.... It kind of cracked me up cuz their last name was Fields. I don't know why that made me laugh but hey..

My name is Ashley, a VERY popular name for my generation, so I gurantee I will find a twin