Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    <---- Rachel
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Veronica. I have known a few growing up. Was named after my dad because I was the first born and looked just like him. His name is Ronald Gene and mine is Veronica Jean.
  • Noahsmommy1
    Options
    I'm Leslie
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Amanda. Shouldn't be too hard to find a name twin given how common my name seems to be. That's the reason I hate it afterall!

I'm an Amanda too.... but I don't hate my name -- at all. I think it's a hella sexy name
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My name is somewhat popular, Meredith.
    Meredith means protector from the sea in Welsh and was originally a man's name.
    I love it because I am a Pisces and love everything about water.

My sister is Morgan which is also Welsh and means from the sea or sea warrior and she is a Pisces also and an amazing swimmer. And Morgan is also a very popular boys name.

There is just so much coincidence with our names, I find it really cool. I would never trade my name.

My name is popular too considering I have 2 best friends with the same name as me. My name is Allie and I'm also a pisces! :) Power to my fellow pisces! I love my name just wish it wasn't so common for people my age.
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My name is Krystal, but my friends call me Krys :)
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    My name is popular too considering I have 2 best friends with the same name as me. My name is Allie and I'm also a pisces! :) Power to my fellow pisces! I love my name just wish it wasn't so common for people my age.
    [/quote]

One of my best friends name is Allie. I call her Allie cat she hates it though.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    <
    Melissa :glasses:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth
  • cersela
    cersela Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Jessica
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like many of you use a fictitious profile name, so I challenge everyone to find their name twin. I understand some of you may have very unique names but that shouldn't stop you, please feel free to tell us your name and if there is a meaning behind it. Enjoy !

My Name: Whitney<<<<< I hope I have a name twin on here, because I'm already an identical twin her name is Britney!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was easier than I thought it would be. First one is a match. lol I have a twin sister too, but her name is Crystal.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm Rhonnda. And while there may be a Ronda, or Rhonda here, I'm pretty certain no one will have the same spelling.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Lyndsay...my parents wanted to spell it differently and to the day people are still amazed that it's spelled different. I used to get annoyed when people spelled it wrong. It just happens now.
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    <
    Stephanie :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    No one will ever have my name. In fact-- there are only 7 other people in the world that have it. But-- maybe one of those 7 is on this site!

Lawrene (pronounced Law-reen)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Nicola. NicolA. Not Nicole.

*Headdesks*
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

STACY - Spelled differently though.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    where are the Melanie's at?! :)
  • staceface519
    Options
    Havent seen another stacey just yet :(

STACY - Spelled differently though.

YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    LaKeshia...very common name for my age group, but soooo many different spellings out there. I've seen a lot of ppl with my middle name on this post already...Nicole.

My mom named me after Rudy (Keshia Knight) on the Cosby show. :)