Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My name is Dallas. True story. Haven't met too many people with my name. Hoping to find my long lost brother or sister...

I know a Dallas. She has a sister named Denver and a brother named Dakota. Interesting family...

MY COUSIN'S NAME IS DALLAS AND MY SONS NAME IS DAKOTA
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Amy here :bigsmile: My name means "Beloved" or "Beloved Friend". I was named after the street my dad grew up on in Pearland, TX (a suburb of Houston) but it was spelled Amie..not sure why my parents changed the spelling? My middle name is Marie after my paternal AND maternal grandmother's middle names :heart: :heart: Supposedly my mom wanted to name me Rhiannon after the Fleetwood Mac song (rhiannon was some sort of welsh goddess?) and i'm sooo glad my dad won this argument :wink:
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    <
    Cassie :)
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am Carol....not alot of women with that name, mostly men spelled with carroll or carrol
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    NO KAHLIE'S (KAYLEE) (KAYLEIGH)?????
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! You guys have some great names.

I'm Lydia. Apparently it's Greek and means 'woman', which is accurate.

Any others out there? I want a twin!

That is my best friend's name. I should get her to join :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    All these pages and I'm the first Tammy...there's gotta be more
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Veronica. I have known a few growing up. Was named after my dad because I was the first born and looked just like him. His name is Ronald Gene and mine is Veronica Jean.

My Mum's name is Veronica Jean!

Me -> Evette (that's right, with an E!)

Wow, never met anyone with the same First and Middle name
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm Dina, not Dinah (with the uh sound but with the ee sound, like Deena) always mistaken as Dana or Donna. I looked up the name's meaning & it's origin is Hebrew and means Judged. Not Hebrew :huh: (that I know of) but have haters unfortunaly:ohwell:
  • marley2087
    Options
    Marley. Have not seen any yet on this post.
  • xzotikmama
    xzotikmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awe i'm loving all the unique names...Well mine is pretty simple but not too common

Anita (i prefer when its said in spanish ah-knee-tah) but i'm good with the english pronunciation (no jokes please...i think i've heard them all....hahhaha). Also for those who speak Spanish my name IS Anita not Anna or Ana. Since pretty much anything with and "ita" and the end means little. So no i'm not a "Little Ana"

I was named after my mothers best friend's mother. A great and wonderful woman from what I was told.

I used to hate my name but I grew to love it, when no one else around me had the same name.

Also Hubby and I name our Daughter Krystiana (Chris-tee-Ah-na) both of our names combined. Hubby's name is Chris....I think its cute. Lol, but people always want to call her Christina...no there's another A ....people.

:)

i hope i have a twin...
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    Heidi...probably won't be anymore since that name seems to be reserved for poodles. :grumble:
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ashlee, very unusual in Ireland where I'm from it's mostly Aisling's. Surprised I haven't seen another here yet

Ashley... Close!
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised I haven't seen any Jennifers on here. There was always a million other Jennifers when I was a kid.

I was just about sure I was going to have to post along the same thing when I finally came upon your post. I was thinking, "where are the Jennifers? There were always at least 2 or 3 Jennifers in every class growing up." lol We all had to pick whether we went by Jennifer, Jen, or Jenny. btw, I was never Jenny. :p
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I highly doubt I have a twin but... Camy. My parents liked tammy but thought it was too common so they named me Camy.

My daughter's name is Cammy. Well...Cameron, but Cammy is her nickname :)

Everyone askes me what it is short for. Nothing... just Camy Jo.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My name is Lauren.

Heyyo! Another Lauren in the house. :wink: It's a great name. Not too terribly common but not so rare that it confuses people.
    Drives me absolutely insane when someone calls me Laura or Laurie though. That's NOT my name! Gah!

I hear ya,I don't like it either.Glad to have another Lauren think so lol.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My name's Alicia. It's not an exactly an "uncommon" name when you see it; however, I've never met anyone with the same name since it's not actually pronounced A-leesh-a. It's Ah-lish-ah. Sigh. I often wish my name was spelled Alisha, so it could at least make a little more sense with how it's pronounced - but nope.

I feel I'm not going to find an exact name twin, pronunciation, spelling and all. :P

A girl I work with is named Alicia and it's pronounced like yours!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YEY another stac(e)y!!!!. . everyone spells our name wrong half the time anyway!!!!
    But I HATE it when they make it Tracey :grumble:

Tracy here! I can't tell you how many times it gets misspelled or changed altogether into Stacey! :tongue:
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    Karylee..

yeah.. not much chance of a match here.. :)
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I know a Bryn! Although she pronounces it "Brin". Love her and love her name. AND love the Vampire Weekend song. :drinker: