Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Options
    I went through every page to make sure. My name is Helena. I typically go by Lana (lay-nuh). My name is pronounced Huh-Lay-Nuh not Helen-uh not Huh-lean-uh (which my poppy calls me, yes my own grandfather...) but Huh-Lay-Nuh. I love my name. I have only ever met one other with the same spelling and pronounciation and the creepy thing was we were the exact same age like same birthday and all.
  • Plussizebritt
    Plussizebritt Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know I should find my twin lol
    <<<<Brittney
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Maybe if I can't find a Jhillian

Maybe same names as my kids
    Dominick
    Ethan
    Annabelle
    (Hubby)- Harland
  • ShantellAlt
    Options
    My Name Is Shantell. Spell WITH a S and double L. not with a C and not spelled with one L
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm sure there's no second Carlotta.
    Everyone without that name is really lucky. :/

My ex-sister-in-law is named Carlotta. Unusual name.
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Rene. Pretty common name, but not as common the way I spell it. I have seen it spelled so many different ways
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm Kayla, I'm surprised I'm the first with my name to post :O

Definitely can't believe it took so long for a Kayla lol! Twins!!
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lucrezia, lol! No one ever believes me. Not to sound racist, but most people anticipate me to be a heavy set black girl and yet here I am this little white girl.

Its originally and Italian name and I was named after my grandmother.

I often hear jokes about Lucrezia Borgia who was a widowed witch in Italy that married men for money then killed them for the inheritance. (Lovely huh)

Owell it is my name! Ive learned to deal with it. My own brother made up all the cruel nick names for me while I was in school. He called me La quiffa, La creature, La tifa, and then he would sing "Oh La cree, don't cha pee on me." Lol funny now, but not when I was a kid. I have four older brothers so I was destined to either be a punch line or a punching bag.

That's too funny because my name is Lacreshia... I get the same thing.. People think I am black before they meet me.. I was also called Creature in school!!! Most family and friends call me Creesh or Chee
  • sugarlyze
    sugarlyze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! You guys have some great names.

I'm Lydia. Apparently it's Greek and means 'woman', which is accurate.

Any others out there? I want a twin!

TWIN!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Meranda <-- with an "E" not an "I"
    -people ask me to read them their "Miranda Rights" all the time...

But I generally go by Mandy (just Meranda at work).
  • ppeanut78
    Options
    Paula
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone's already said it, my name is Faye. There are a few of us on here.

My name is Faye Gabrielle, I was going to be Heather Jane but my mum was asleep when the midwife was doing the nametags so my dad named me, apparently I'm named after the page 3 girl in the newspaper that day!!
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lillian :flowerforyou:
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :quote]
    My name is Julene, don't think I'll find a twin......I've heard of lots of Jolenes and variations of that but never anything spelled exactly like mine...... No real reason for my parents giving me that name other than they thought it was nice.:drinker:

[/quote]Im a Jolene hear its common in the US but here in the UK pretty rare,was named after the Dolly Parton song because i had shocks of red hair when i was born:smile:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Karlee. Where are you?? :)

I am Carly!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Am I the only Tina around here?
    I know I'm not, 'cos I would've had to have Tina plus a string of letters or numbers for my username.
    Where are my twinies? :sad: :laugh:
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Tricia.

NOT PAtricia, I HATE being called Patty lmao. And not the dreaded awful Trisha spelling, either. My name is constantly misspelled, even when someone is replying to me in an email, and my name is RIGHT THERE. O_o

My mother named me after Nixon's daughter (why, gods, why?) but since I have an aunt named Patricia, she didn't want any confusion.

Fun fact, in the 80s I had a "Valley Girl Handbook," (don't you judge me) and Tricia was one of the names listed as a Valley Girl name. :laugh:

MEEEE TOOOO!!!!!
    I'm Tricia, AND my aunt is Patricia

NameTwins!!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Anyone know another Ronan?

All 4 of my boys have the initials RAS, but Ronan is the only one with a unique name. Haven't come across anyone else yet.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I went through every page to make sure. My name is Helena. I typically go by Lana (lay-nuh). My name is pronounced Huh-Lay-Nuh not Helen-uh not Huh-lean-uh (which my poppy calls me, yes my own grandfather...) but Huh-Lay-Nuh. I love my name. I have only ever met one other with the same spelling and pronounciation and the creepy thing was we were the exact same age like same birthday and all.

Helena, like the evil Helena Cassadine. The bestest of ALL evil soap characters who tried to FREEZE THE WORLD! And just. won't. die. I think last count she "died" 6 times. But the evil never really dies on a soap opera. (This was General Hospital, and was originally played by Liz Taylor)
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ten pages and no Victoria yet? Wow. :)

Victoria is my middle name.

My first name is Lorilee... yes, all ONE word! But, I go by Lori