looking for friends not flirts

Options
12346»

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mommy of two and in my thirties. I would love to find friends on here that are here for health and fitness not just to flirt with each other. Not judging others that do :) I just want to see in my feed more people who are after the same goals as me. I don't care about age or weight :) So, if this is what you're after too, lets work together to reach our goals.

BTW My major goal is to start lifting, but I'll last two weeks and go back to running only :( I need a lot of help in that department to staying motivated ;)
    I have a open dairy as well.

Thanks!

creepy-guy-meme-generator-i-like-your-hair-it-smells-nice-abc271.jpg&sa=X&ei=HG8-UM-pF4aAqgG0toHQDA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNF6vEkUGDNYB1Iru0jrxYKu2ub2FA
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    There's no way I would have lost 65 pounds and 4 dress sizes if I DIDN'T flirt with my friends. Then again, in order to get my results, you REALLY have to know how to flirt properly. :flowerforyou:

And how good you are!

I am 35 Happily Married mother of 4 and working my *kitten* off and I love my wall, Flirt and all
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a full-time working, married, mother of 2 (8 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl) that just wants to loose some weight. I sent you a request!
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Omg I am with you woman! I only joined yesterday and already had 3 messages and friend requests from douchey meatheads trying to hit on me. I really would like some friends just for support/motivation too! Feel free to add me- I'm 24, married, and looking to lose inches rather than pounds, and start eating healthier. :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Omg I am with you woman! I only joined yesterday and already had 3 messages and friend requests from douchey meatheads trying to hit on me. I really would like some friends just for support/motivation too! Feel free to add me- I'm 24, married, and looking to lose inches rather than pounds, and start eating healthier. :)

tumblr_m2a86cnQSZ1r8wtge.gif
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me…I am here just to give and receive motivation and make new friends while trying to lose the weight :)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hey, nobody ever flirts with me. Now I'm sad.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Personally I find the flirting motivational. Nothing wrong with people liking the way you look. Besides, my FL has some of the hottest MFPers on it, so how can I NOT flirt???
  • MissErinPaige
    Options
    Here strictly for weightloss and support. I need some motivating friends to help me start integrating fitness into my daily routine. Not a mother, but a busy full time worker, part time student and new home owner! Lots of things to do!

I am a full time worker and part time student too! I will add ya and we can help encourage each other!
  • debbie9015
    debbie9015 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where is this flirting? Lol
    Im looking for friends who can support each other and those who I can get tips from :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    No one flirts with. Probably because I look so tired.
  • EmpressHollie
    EmpressHollie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! add me as well! and anyone else on the thread that can help keep me motivated and i will do the same :)
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ditto to all you guys said - I am here to get to my goal which is a way off - thats my concern - anyone can add me if they want! (peggb)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    You can add me if u want.. I am strictly on here to lose weight and to stay motivated :) I have about 15 more lbs. to go and A LOT of toning to do lol My diary is open as well..