Darn hit. Heavy lifting left me "toned".

Options
1234568»

Replies

• juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    sooo....you mean i can put down the barbie weights, pick up some heavy *kitten* and i won't end up like a lumberjack?!

who wudda thunk it? :laugh:

seriously....your progress is AWESSOMMMEEEE!!! :noway:
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The threadjacking sucks...

but OP, you look fantastic, as always!

I love seeing the progress you've made and I like to think that I'm following in your footsteps with my heavy lifting as well.

The way you've reduced your body fat and still maintained all that muscle is really impressive! You are amazing!
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Your muscles are beautiful!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look fab...
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    WendyTerry420 - you've been told numerous times.

The age old work out style of high reps light weight aka toning or sculpting is a myth, and using the term "toned" is only perpetuating the myth.

Please stop perpetuating the myth it is not constructive to the fitness world, and the MFP community.
  • kimama01
    kimama01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Low reps, heavy weights, even a calorie surplus! And all I got was "toned"! What's a girl got to do to get bulky?!

Oh yeah. Steriods.

*That's 2 years difference, and the calorie surplus was only 4 months. There was also a lot of calorie deficit involved as well.
    ive been regularly gaining about .5 lbs of muscle every 2 weeks since I began seriously lifting about a month and a half ago. I eat absurd amounts of proteins on my lifting days and the day after. Carbs and Proteins are what i live on, on the days in between, veggie loading. Look up Dana Linn Bailey, she has massive amounts of info on being a naturally buff woman, no roids, just protein, whey and weights. Shes huge. Shes hot, shes who I wanna be.

Im cutting my hair off on friday, SO NERVOUS!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Low reps, heavy weights, even a calorie surplus! And all I got was "toned"! What's a girl got to do to get bulky?!

Oh yeah. Steriods.

*That's 2 years difference, and the calorie surplus was only 4 months. There was also a lot of calorie deficit involved as well.
    ive been regularly gaining about .5 lbs of muscle every 2 weeks since I began seriously lifting about a month and a half ago. I eat absurd amounts of proteins on my lifting days and the day after. Carbs and Proteins are what i live on, on the days in between, veggie loading. Look up Dana Linn Bailey, she has massive amounts of info on being a naturally buff woman, no roids, just protein, whey and weights. Shes huge. Shes hot, shes who I wanna be.

Im cutting my hair off on friday, SO NERVOUS!

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I've already done one successful bulking cycle.

And cut the hair! I have moments where I doubt it but most of the time I love it. I donated 12 inches 1.5 years ago and have been pretty short ever since.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Friday+-+Damn_.gif

OH MY GOODNESS! TOO FUNNY!

great job! :) your arms look amazing! :)
  • CookAMH
    CookAMH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So healthy, fit and slim. I love it and want to look like that too.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. :wink:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Toned is great. Good job
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    What a diffence!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Forget toned........let just be BAMF
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!