I love a good laugh
    I am the biggest country music fan you have ever seen
    I have two cats
    I can sleep through anything under the sun
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm dyslexic.
    I never miss a workout no matter what time it is and have been known to pop an exercise program in at 3am in the morning.
    I've gotten a speeding ticket in 19 different states
    I've own a very nice motorcycle that I don't know how to ride.
    I'm the only Italian in my family who doesn't eat the food, speak the language, who has never been to Italy.

Edit: did not realize I had already done this, my bad :P
  • AGreen54
    AGreen54 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1. I was adopted from China when I was 2
    2. I loooove cats :)
    3. I don't like the color white
    4. I like my bookmarks to match the book cover ( I know, I'm weird)
    5. I don't like my food to touch on my plate
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

4. I like my bookmarks to match the book cover ( I know, I'm weird)

No, you are totally normal .... or we both have OCD lol.
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    1, I cannot get into an unmade bed...(i will make it first) and my sheets and duvets HAVE to match
    2, I do not wear skirts ever..
    3, I am a trade qualified car painter..
    4, I gave birth to an 8lb14oz baby boy with NO DRUGS (that takes skill)
    5, My feet resemble flippers...haha ;)
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    1. I am 100% dedicated to my family and close friends.

2. I am a card carrying member of the NRA with a conceal carry permit and I fully support American's right to bear arms.

3. I am concerned with my child's future and how to make it as great as possible (gov't and economy aren't reducing my concerns).

4. I would like to see more physical appearance results however do not believe they are achievable.

5. While I cannot run/jog very well I can out hike (hilly terrain) most people I know.
  • purpleblaze
    Options

2. I am a card carrying member of the NRA with a conceal carry permit and I fully support American's right to bear arms.

3. I am concerned with my child's future and how to make it as great as possible (gov't and economy aren't reducing my concerns).

4. I would like to see more physical appearance results however do not believe they are achievable.

5. While I cannot run/jog very well I can out hike (hilly terrain) most people I know.

re: your number 4.... i read something that said when you believe something to be true it leaves room for doubt...when you KNOW something is true there is no room for doubt, so you KNOW you can achieve the results you want dont ya? :)
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

re: your number 4.... i read something that said when you believe something to be true it leaves room for doubt...when you KNOW something is true there is no room for doubt, so you KNOW you can achieve the results you want dont ya? :)

Actually due to injury and the fact I would rather spend my time with family/friends (vs. 60-90 min/day weight training) I don't believe I can achieve my wife's dream. The injury is the greater concern.

However to answer your question...Yes. I am a fan of making results happen vs. hoping for results to happen.
  • purpleblaze
    Options

Actually due to injury and the fact I would rather spend my time with family/friends (vs. 60-90 min/day weight training) I don't believe I can achieve my wife's dream. The injury is the greater concern.

However to answer your question...Yes. I am a fan of making results happen vs. hoping for results to happen.

thats very respectable, enjoy your family and friends! and i hope you recover soon! :)
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    1. I love all classic movies and could watch them all day every day (i'm watching the Honeymooners right now lol)
    2. I also like swing music, Frank Sinatra, etc and I wonder if I was born in the wrong decade
    3. I'm left handed
    4. I'm a cat person
    5. Love rain and my dream city to live in would be Seattle, WA
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    1. I love to sing

2. I started working out/eating healthy at age 11

3. I still love disney channel shoes :heart: yah i am a dork

4. I think Chris Hemisworth it absolutely increadible :love:

5. I hate two-faced people
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    1) I played baseball in Europe

2) I'm too trusting

3) I hate pineapple

4) I love to sing............though nobody will ever hear me lol

5) I'm ambidextrous
  • runboostie
    runboostie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    1. My left foot hurts a bit.
    2. This is unusual for me (see 1).
    3. Despite my picture, I am not a skinny pig.
    4. Artichokes used to be my favourite vegetable.
    5. I can recite a lot of poetry.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    1. I have a heart shaped birth mark.
    2. I am trained in several different styles of martial arts, but an injury years ago stopped me from going further in it.
    3. I have been told that when I sing I am a dead ringer for Amy Lee's voice.
    4. I am actually related to a famous actor from way back in the day who starred with my all time fav actor John Wayne (odd no?)
    5. I kept most of my Rainbow Brite toys from my childhood and am still trying to collect everything that was out there from the show (I'm accepting donations LOL)
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options

Ummm...We need to be friends. LOL
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    1. I own over 100 bottles of nail polish.
    2. I'm 18 (but only for 2 more weeks!) and my hair has already begun to grey.
    3. I have emetophobia (fear of vomit).
    4. I graduated at the top of my class in highschool... and all I got was a medal.
    5. I had stitches in my face when I was four because I got bit by a dog.
  • dinoskycm
    dinoskycm Posts: 267
    Options
    1. I'm left-handed.

2. I love to journal!

3. I've never dyed my hair before.

4. My passion is training dogs to behave and do tricks.

5. I'm a Sociologist with a passion for Gender roles in American society.

:)
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1. I am complete nerd
    2. I have played the violin since I was 3
    3. I have changed my own flat tire in heels and a dress
    4. I majored in biology...and have NEVER done anything in that field
    5. I am a hopeless romantic, but find most men completely boring!
  • Ironhead3td
    Ironhead3td Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a direct descendant of John Adams on my Mom's side, and an indirect descendant of Abraham Lincoln on my Father's side.

2. My surname family were French Nobels who escaped to the United States in 1791, avoiding the guillotine.

3. I love new socks and undershirts (crew t-shirts)

4. I like eating the edges of things first saving the middle for the last bite (sandwiches, cookies, etc. I eat pizza - crust first)

5. I have 3 favorite teams in every Major Pro Sports League. (NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB)
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    1 . I get all crafty when no one is around
    2. I am totally in love with taking pictures
    3. I believe the most peaceful place is sitting next to a lake by myself
    4. I have thought about joining the military god knows how many times
    5. I don't ever try to expect things. If you don't expect things from people they can't let u down