First clue you were losing weight

Options
123457»

Replies

• leaanney
    leaanney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    people i knew started stopping me in the street saying how well i was looking asking how much i had lost sadly it was only a pound but.... 7 from my belly 7 from my legs and 4from my arms luckily my boobs are the same
    But im happy with the results after six weeks on my fitness program after all we all see inches byt only we see the weight on the scales
  • orangecatz
    Options
    Found my long lost collarbones!
  • kizzaii
    kizzaii Posts: 52
    Options
    My coat went huge on me! It was fairly snug and before I noticed, it was suddenly drowning me
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Bra size dropped quickly
    Trousers become loose around tummy and thighs
  • angelakerns
    Options
    Me, too!!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Options
    Hip bones!!!
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    When my belt went to the next hole. I always worn one just because I feel weird if I don't and I noticed I was losing weight when I had to tighten it and it was actually doing something.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This time around I had to go down a pants size after losing 7lbs..so I'd say that's when I could first tell anything.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    My pants getting looser.

I like to think that I'm just looking more gangsta.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    Options
    I remember walking into a table by accident and singing my hip bones, boy it hurt at the time but after I was like yeah my bones are not padded anymore lol x
  • snappled
    snappled Posts: 48
    Options
    When I started to feel better.
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    had to start rolling my shirt around my waist to keep my pants up!!! lol
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wear Capri leggings in the summer. They are made of soft material.I noticed I was loosing when the capris got really baggy in the crotch area and in my butt.
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My underwear keeps falling down, LOL

This! I'm constantly pulling up my under britches! Lol....but I also first noticed my fat roll ankles were actually bones and very prominent now...first time I've ever seen my ankle bones!
  • chubby44chick
    Options
    For me i usually find out when someone in my family asks, Are you losing weight? You look a little smaller then we are step onto the scale.
  • mahlerosa
    Options
    loose brassiere! :( and :)
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just had to tighten my belt a notch. :)
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My favorite pajama pants because they were stretchy and comfy, I now have to pull the strings sooo long to keep them up, my butt used to do that! :)
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When the scale shows a lower number. I don't believe my weight loss until people make comments;Then I know Ive lost some poundage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!