anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• maksjo199
    Options
    Yes. I am 5'10 and 228 lbs. I have 80 lbs to lose. It is what it is and with hard work and determination we can do it!
  • amontes410
    Options
    I am 5'3 @ 216 lbs..... I know how you feel. feel free to add me.
  • tiffany140
    tiffany140 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 203. I'm trying to get down to 135, so i have 78 pounds to lose. I just started back on my journey and I'm very determined! Add me as a friend and maybe we can get there together:-)
  • tiffany140
    tiffany140 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to get to your current weight?
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Hi! Can you add me please! I'm actually thinking of doing the Advocare 24 day challenge to lose this weight!
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Can you add me to the list! I'm thinking of doing the Advocare 24 day challenge to lose this weight!
  • fsahun
    fsahun Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6'4 (189cm) and I was 276 (125kg) lbs when I began to change (this June). Currently I'm 251 (114kg) lbs and counting. My goal is 209 lbs (95kg) at first then will see what should I do after reaching that.
    I set the 1300 calories border and try to stop there (I'm not too rigorous). I walk a lot (8-16km per day on 5 days per week and sometimes I ride my bike for 10-20km.
    So, I just enjoy the process and the achievements.
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    What diet are you doing to lose the weight? I want to form a group and see if anyone over 200lbs or whatever weight wants to do the Advocare 24 day challenge? I've been thinking about doing it but scared I will quit. I find that when I have support, I'm able to stick with the plan. I've seen reviews from people on here about Advocare and it loooks like their having great results. Any suggestions?
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently at 215. I started at 231. It has been a slow emotional process. Ultimate goal is 145 lbs, but really looking forward to onderland. Add me and I hope that it is ok if I start adding other folks here. Good luck to all on your journey.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I was 242 starting, now I'm 209/210! Wanting to be 170.
  • healthyhelen50
    healthyhelen50 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :)
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 235lbs my goal is to get to 135 - 145, add me.
  • jxerickson
    Options
    Yes I am also someone that is over 200.............232 to be exact. This is the heaviest that I have been, and I am not happy or proud about this. I can feel this weight bring my energy level and my self esteem down. It is hard because I have a herniated disk in my neck from a work injury and I cannot life with my right arm. I am a member of a gym in Vacaville and started doing the lowest impact class that I can think of and that is water aerobics. I also started doing Yoga Core Fit at Vacaville and this is an excellent place to go for yoga and pilates. Cindy, the instructor shows everyone how to modify the moves to tailor the work our for you. For those that do not think that this is a workout. I did the Vinyasa beginner class, and I was dripping sweat half way through. I am thankful for whomever started this blog, I am glad that there are others out there and I feel like I have more support. Thank you all for sharing you stories online.
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    How long did it take you to get to your current weight?

hi im not sure if that was aimed at me, but i started here on 257 and started back the app again at the beginning of july so ive lost 15lbs or so in just over a month
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I currently weigh 210. And I am planning to get down to 135.... So a little over 80 lbs I have to lose!! We can do it!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 210lb and am now down to 192lb. Trying to work it off sensibly and sustainably - I don't want to have to do it again!
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So I have been eating healthy, joined a yoga class, and I have been going running every other morning... And still I have lost no weight... I stay the same...
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 235. I joined MyFitnessPal in May of 2011, but quit. I logged on this weekend and am ready to give losing weight a go again.
  • robinsrav
    Options
    Hi! My name is Robin, I am 5'3 and weigh 230. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help eachother along the way!! I need to lose about 100 lbs, and could use all the help I can get!!
  • Celticthunderfan
    Celticthunderfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5' 11" and 273. At my heaviest, I was around 305. I dieted and got down to 250. Well, I lost focuse and gained weight. I just joined MFP and am ready to make a real change. Feel free to add me. I want to have people keep me accountable and motivated. I enjoy encouraging others and watching as the achieve their goals.