Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A new bicycle $$$$ ,,,, I plan to join and ride with the local road bike club. zoom zoom
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My treat is a trip to England to compete in a Tough Mudder :happy:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have a list of things I'll treat myself with. A tattoo, a boudoir photo shoot, a new wardrobe, a new hairstyle, make up, and possibly a mini vacation. Also, my husband owes me $400 at -50lbs.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Yes I am....right now I have a Timex Ironman HRM which is serving me well but when I reach my goal I'm going to buy myself either a Garmin that I've had my eye on for awhile or a Polar HRM
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have a series of rewards planned along the way, since I have a long way to go. For each 10% I lose, I'll reward myself. The rewards include new clothing or massages mostly, because those are the things that I typically don't get for myself.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting a phoenix tattoo on my back, and I'd really love to be able to go on a cruise. Or maybe Disney World. :)
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For myself, I am getting a tattoo that adds into my current lower back piece and climbs up my side, and a hot bikini to show it off in. Then for the hubs, I am getting a nice hotel room, doing a pin up style photoshoot(a friend is doing the shoot) then calling the hubs over for a night of crazy hot sex!
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal size (not weight) I am going to also get a tattoo and new wardrobe. I have a "little black dress" that I intend to wear on New Year's this year that I have hanging on my wall as motivation and reminder as well. That will be the best reward - getting in that dress!
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What I did was set myself increments of treats....this is my list

20 lbs.......Facial
    30 lbs.......Earings
    40 lbs.......New outfit
    50 lbs.......New winter coat
    60 lbs......haircut
    70 lbs.....
    100 lbs......date night In Seattle

you can change it up and add a few more or less...I just like to keep it at ten lbs marks....it helps keep me focus
  • AnnaMC1977
    AnnaMC1977 Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm buying an iPod touch when I reach goal..have been wanting one for a while now....
  • bwpatt
    bwpatt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes...new clothes!
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What I did was set myself increments of treats....this is my list

20 lbs.......Facial
    30 lbs.......Earings
    40 lbs.......New outfit
    50 lbs.......New winter coat
    60 lbs......haircut
    70 lbs.....
    100 lbs......date night In Seattle

you can change it up and add a few more or less...I just like to keep it at ten lbs marks....it helps keep me focus

Great idea! I may adopt it - because I still tend to think of food rewards - like yesterday when I had lost 13 lbs when I went back to my doctors office than the previous time, and that was more than my scale showed, I rewarded myself by letting myself have an alcoholic beverage that evening. Stayed within calories, but still - thinking differently with different rewards would be better.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I did treat myself. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 10 years old, but was too big to fit in one until I lost the weight.

Now I fit!

528389_3797565470822_116279151_n.jpg

2013 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue with a 6 speed manual.

:noway: WOW!!! So amazing!! What an awesome loss and reward!!! :drinker:
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    A tattoo and leather pants. The tattoo is for me and the leather pants are for my husband.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    A small treat for each mini goal - when I hit my first ten I will get a facial! Also I am only going to let myself buy clothes at each 10 lb milestone but when I get to my ultimate goal I will need a whole new wardrobe! I've also promised myself a Michael Kors purse when I reach my goal.
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm sure I will have to buy new clothes! Also, if I look the way I used to, I'm going to buy a bikini for the first time in years too :laugh:
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!! I will also be getting the tattoo on my leg I’ve been wanting for awhile…it’s going to extend from my ankle to my knee…can’t wait! Good luck to everyone meeting their goals ^_^
  • AbbsyBabbsy
    AbbsyBabbsy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've decided to structure my rewards around the time I've stayed dedicated to my health vs. results. Because I can control one much better than the other. Also, knowing how competitive I am and how much I love presents, I'd be worried I'd try to lose weight in an unhealthful way just to meet a goal.

So at the 6 month mark, my husband is taking me out for a nice dinner (fitting into my calories, of course) and then to buy a handbag. I'm thinking Burberry.
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    a new VS Dream Angels bra. Best thing ever :)
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Things to buy when goals are reached :
    Insainty ( more punishment hahha)
    a lil black dress !
    and maybe a tattoo on my foot :) with this quote "she is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future."