Fall is coming!

Replies

• HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    I LOVE Halloween. Jeans, sweaters, hoodies....as we get closer to winter, International Delight will put out their White chocolate raspberry coffee creamer. Not to mention squash and apples everywhere (ready for that!!)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Fall is just Winters younger irritating brother. Goodbye summer
  • fall = anniversary's ... nice walks, crisp air, hunting, school starting for kids, fresh fitness starts... cant wait to get my walk on ;)
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    I love Fall! I'm not a big fan of 90 degree heat. Give me hoodies and jeans all day everyday! :love:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    i agree! autumn is the best! im way more active in the fall and winter because i love winter activities such as skiing, sledding( yes....im a grown adult woman that loves to sled still lol), snowmobiling, snowshoeing .... i miss summer/ fall for kayaking and swimming in lake michigan though:(
    oh yeah and hunting season!!! so fun!
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 142 Member
    I'm not a fan of hot weather either. So I welcome the fall time every year.
    A few things I love about this time of year:
    *Skinny Peppermint Mochas when it's cool out and hot cocoa
    *Wearing jeans and hoodies
    *Sitting around a bonfire w/ music
    *Daylight Savings Time
    *Early Christmas Shopping

Just to name a few... :smile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    fall is def. my favorite season.

even being on a walk, a little too chilly, with your sweater, puppy, and loved one is soooo amazing. great memories. crunchy leaves beneath the feet. love it.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Not me... I love Summer and the heat! Gonna miss those long hot days at the lake getting my tan on. Fall is the first glimps into winter and winter sucks. But hey, that's just me.

You sound just like my sister (Marathon runner Molly)...she loves heat.

I'd enjoy it more if... 1.) I had more time to spend being outside doing stuff (hopefully at the beach...or near water of some kind-it gets freaking humid out here. Gag me) and if 2.) I didn't burn so easily. Even with sun screen...then my burn goes right back to Irish white/pale and..more freckles. Boo...

To each their own-I always enjoy Summer for a week or so then I'm like "Is it October yet?!"
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 781 Member
    Can't forget Hunting season!!! The best part of Fall!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool brisk days :-) Sweaters too. I also really like planning for Christmas and my favorite holiday...Halloween!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    I love fall!! My birthday is in Oct and that gets me all excited. I love a good birthday party. I also love when the weather starts to turn and the leaves get all pretty. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I am so excited for fall to come.
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    I can't wait!! =) But as soon as it is cold outside everyday, I'll wish it was Summer.

ehyup.
  • ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    I'm prepared!

Fall-Is-Coming-634x422.jpg
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Fall is mine, as well! Football, apple picking, cooler weather!

OOOOOoooooh YES! Football!!!! GoooOOOOOOOOO Broncos!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    I have already been burning tons of pumpkin scented candles and baking with fall-related foods because I can NOT wait for it to be fall already as well!
    Cold weather is really rare here (Florida) and last season was hot nearly all year (I recall everybody sweating on christmas eve last year from the heat) so I'm hopeful for this year! I want some cold weather!

Pumpkin is basically the best scent ever. I can't wait for black friday and halloween!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Looking forward to Winter! Fall! Most of my life spent in the heat of Nevada caused me to detest summer. Now that Im in Colorado, summer isnt so bad but I still think fall is my favorite season.
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Who else loves fall and has a birthday this time of the year? I think there is something to this! My mom and brother both love summer and a may and june birthday, my dad and I both love fall and we have november b/days! It is not just my family though, I see this alot!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    I'm a HUGE sweater fan so fall definitely falls in my favorites category! I can't wait for squash (all kinds), soups, apple picking, pumpkin picking, raking the leaves only to jump in it, Thanksgiving, walks in the crisp air, leaf art....I'm all for it!! Oh and my birthday LOL! :)
  • I absolutely hate the fall. I always feel like I am dying when the leaves start falling. It is so depressing! My brithday is at the end of September and I hate that it is during the fall. I think I need one of those light boxes to get me through the fall/winter.

Ok, one good thing..Eggnog Lattes at Starbucks during the winter. I love them! But, I bring my soy eggnog and have them make it with that so as to control my calories.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Fall-Is-Coming-634x422.jpg

dammit!!! got beat!