120lbs down..then and now!

Options

Replies

• BarbBlue
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Congrats!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you look stunning!! what an inspiration....thanks i really needed this today. :)
  • loserterry
    Options
    I don't even know you, but am proud of you. Great job.
  • Trevor0331
    Trevor0331 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great Job!:wink:
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! Huge change - looking great.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    well done!:wink:
  • TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    Well what can I say other than WOW you look fabulous girl !!!!
    Well done you :)
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey girl. from a fellow Shawna!! wtg girl. u look amazing and have accomplished so much!! very awesome journey! thanks for sharing with us
  • louiesa55
    louiesa55 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    grearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr job you were beatiful before but now you are not only beatiful but healthy that great:smile:
  • lutzcamp
    Options
    Good for you girl! You are an ispiration to all of us......even a 67 year old who has been on an eternal diet. When you "get there", don't let those little "just this time" moments creep in and spoil your joy because keeping it off will be the next goal. Thrilled to see what you have done! Lutzcamp
  • princessfelton
    Options
    You are a total inspiration for other people who are very overweight and should be very very proud of yourself... wow!
  • tanvet
    Options
    you look great and your skin has completely changed to looks so much better thanks for the motivation :happy:
  • parkiegirl
    parkiegirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am just in awe of the amazing courage and determination of folks like yourself who've made the decision to take such a radical new path with their lives! Your an inspiration to all of us in not just losing weight but what we're all capable of in every aspect of our lives if we just "believe we can". You are beautiful!
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your amazing acheivement. You have a fabulous life ahead! Keep up the good work and never look back!
  • jiannette
    Options
    C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S !!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!!! Congrats!
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job on doing what it takes to get where you want to go. You have certainly taken the steps toward better health and a wonderful future. Keep up the great job and be what you want to be! Best of luck. You were a beautiful bride!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Congratulations!
  • Chrissy9471
    Options
    Way to GO!! You look absolutely amazing!! Such an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!