30DS Starting 9/3/12 Who is in???

Options

Replies

• cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and on my 4th day of level 2 but I will try and do it for the full length as you. Maybe it will help me get out of this plateau.
  • bvixen22
    Options
    I am in just ordered ripped in 30 and no more trouble spots.. I am only 20 pounds shy of goal weight..
  • Heather23NZ
    Heather23NZ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I was just having a look at the video on you tube and I see they see weights. I do not have any exercise equiptment :( Any suggestions for what i could use instead of weights? I could try tins of beans but i'm not sure if they are heavy enough! Thanks in advance :flowerforyou:
  • mistiffy
    mistiffy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm actually on day 10 of level one today, but I'll do it an extra 10 days, certainly won't hurt! I'm loving the workout so far!
  • reshapinrose
    Options
    I just read in another post that their was an interview with gillian micheals that she said that you do this video for 2 days then you do 2 days of cardio then you have a day of rest, I have been doing it on and off for the last three weeks ( so I have not been stringent with it and I still feel that I have had slight results).....But anway judging from the results I've already seen with people doing it 30 days straight .....What do I know!!!!.....Well if yous get bored you's could put a bit of cardio in.
    Anyway goodluck!!!
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I'm on day twelve at the moment- would love the support and motivation!! :D It's tough but soo worth it (I can see differences already!) Feel free to add me anyone :) x
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am starting day 5 of level 1 today.
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I have stopped and started this program sooo many times!! I am doing it this time, start to finish...NO EXCUSES!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed D5L1 today. Burned 186 calories.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It is a 30 day workout,, Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!!
  • cuddingm
    Options
    Completed Day 11 day 5 of level 2. According to MFP burned 167 calories. Followed the 30DS with Jullian Micheals kickboxing fast fix. It is an amazing cardio workout gets you moving. I'm always dripping sweat after completing either one of these two great workouts.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've started her workout before and got really annoyed/bored w/her but since I can't so Insanity I was trying to figure out what I am going to do. 30DS should help me get out of this plateau I'm in (if I can tolerate JM long enough) (and my knees don't give me too much trouble)
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow (9/4/12) so I'll be a day behind but I'm in. I've tried to finish it many times so I may need some encouragement!
  • cuddingm
    Options
    I've started her workout before and got really annoyed/bored w/her but since I can't so Insanity I was trying to figure out what I am going to do. 30DS should help me get out of this plateau I'm in (if I can tolerate JM long enough) (and my knees don't give me too much trouble)

Try doing the modifications. I had knee surgery in Jan 2012 and my knee still bugs me a lot more than before the surgery taking pain killers for the pain still. I find it easier to modify some of the moves. Try it out and see how it works for you.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    I am starting the Shred next Monday. Currently on RI30 Week 4... What I'm going to do is do the Shred for each level 10 days straight, then take a rest day in between. I am also going to do Kickboxing FastFix workout 3 for abs every other day. When I finish with those, I am going to do Extreme Shed and Shred. I'm real excited about this!! Count me in, but I am a week behind... :( I will post my progress pics from RI30 next week though so hopefully it can inspire everyone to do this workout after Shred. :)
  • rcizzle
    Options
    I'm in! Day 1, Level 1 is complete :) I can already tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow...
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am so happy to see everyone joining in on the shred:) I was a slacker and did not start yesterday, we were in Columbus all day shopping and celebrating my son's bday, so Today is day 1 for me, and I am not stopping until I get to day 30!!! Everyone keep me posted!!!!
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm on day 4 today. I got up to day 18 last time and started to see small changes, but illness got in the way. This time round I need to make sure I don't have any rest days as they cause me to lose enthusiasm a bit. I'll be mixing it with Aqua Zumba twice a week too.
  • nauti2012
    Options
    It is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video......
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Completed level 1 day 2 this morning. Woke up really early to get in my workout before getting myself ready for work and my boys ready for preschool/babysitter. Hubby did this with me this morning and last night. We are both sore, but that is a good feeling!!