What is her name? Our pup!

Options
KabbyGU
KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
b1061a6a2a6ce483556d75d84e73dcc4.jpg

Backstory: we have been looking into getting another dog for a while, so we talked to our neighbor who was planning to breed his teacup Chihuahua, patches. Patches' mom had just given birth to another litter a month ago. Our neighbors brother wanted one, so they took this little girl from her mama at only three weeks old!! Then he turned around and said he didn't want her. :( so our neighbor, knowing we had mentioned wanting one of patches' pups just comes over to our house and hands us this pup. We thought they were just coming by to show it to us. We went to hand her back and they say..oh no, she's yours! what?!
So we took her to the vet straight away because she is so young and still on milk. She got a good deworming (she even had a tapeworm) and a bath and was sent home with a good health report. I can take her with me to work (which is awesome cuz she still needs milk) and she will need some tlc for sure...but with all that the last three hours has brought we still can't find a suitable name for her. So...what is her name?!

Replies

• Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    She is a cute little thing, a nice flash in her eye I think Star would be a good name for her. :happy:
  • KabbyGU
    Options
    A better pic...hopefully!
    ab40ae39065695b00d3a4308c382279d.jpg
  • KabbyGU
    Options
    She is a cute little thing, a nice flash in her eye I think Star would be a good name for her. :happy:

My hubby said no to star :( he is the picky one! Thanks tho!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    what about angel? however she does look look a little like my dog in the face and mines called roxy
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to name a dog, Pookie. haha I really don't know why...
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Wow she is beautiful!
    I would call her "lucky" mainly because she found you!
    I also like Daisy, Lilly (the Walt Disney one :)), Jessy, Marbles (for her coat), or Tess.

PS. Stupid (just to be nice!) people 3 weeks old!!!!! A pup should stay with mum at least 2 months....
  • KabbyGU
    Options
    what about angel? however she does look look a little like my dog in the face and mines called roxy

My hubby gave me a maybe with the name Roxy! It's the closest I've had to a yes...*crosses fingers*
  • KabbyGU
    Options
    Wow she is beautiful!
    I would call her "lucky" mainly because she found you!
    I also like Daisy, Lilly (the Walt Disney one :)), Jessy, Marbles (for her coat), or Tess.

PS. Stupid (just to be nice!) people 3 weeks old!!!!! A pup should stay with mum at least 2 months....

Trust me I know...I was so upset...she wasn't the only one in that litter and these peple "breed"?! Makes me so sad for these little ones...some people shouldn't be allowed to have animals ...let alone breed em
  • LupaNera
    Options
    One of my pups was named Roxy. I gave her to a friend of my father to became the fury friend of a little girl. I kept the other two not being able to find them suitable homes. Th litter came as a surprise when I adopted their mum from one of my neighbors.
    The other dogs somehow had choosen their own name.
    Jacky just killed some of my neighbors chickens (the chickens were bigger than he was). And we nicknamed him Jack the Ripper so he become Jacky and we needed to refence the yard....
    Sheba at first we called her Blacky but she never answered. Then I saw a jewelry called Sheba and she picked up the name immediately.
    Ricky as a pup just sit there waggling for an entire Ricky Martin concert! A 2 months old pup sitting for about one hour and a half watching tv...
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    fluffy or cupcake!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    OMG how adorable is your puppy?
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Awww so cute!! I'm trying to persuade my boyfriend to get a dog too :) How about Tidbit? cos she's so small :smooched:
  • CareyAG25
    CareyAG25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When I look at her I see a "Sky" or "skyler"....pretty cute if you ask me!!
  • SamanthaH10
    SamanthaH10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sasha!
  • OooLaurenooO
    OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    How about Cleo? Misty? Skye? Lexie?
    You'll need a good name you dont mind shouting out when walking her. :smile:
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Thorak :smile: or Fenna.
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I thought Roxy first too.. Cutest puppy ever!!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Rocky

'cause she's a come-from-behind fighter who will grow up to be a champ. Plus its kinda cute to give a tiny little wisp of a dog a 'big dog' name. Maybe she'll take to it and get some attitude. I used to know a girl named Rocky and she was pretty interesting.
  • Hoover8it
    Hoover8it Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Marbles (one os Snoopy's brothers name)
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    wow! oh no I have the puppy bug now! lol

Rommi or Spencer =)