My thighs touch and I like it!

Options

Replies

• steve2129
    Options
    Hi ,I'm a male 5' 7" and 185 lbs,and doing body building for 2 years now .My thighs started touching and i love it.When I started my thighs were 20" and now 24.5".My goal is 30" to 34" or more.I would like some response on how it feels to have really big thighs,and suggestion on how to achive my goal faster. Thanks Steve.
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    from my perspective, a man, i like it that my thighs no longer touch. it could be a bit painful after running, and it's just easier. that said, my legs do look a bit 'twiggy' so i'll have to get on the weights and bulk them up slightly.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    Touch my thighs and i like it!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Errrmmm... I would die to have a thigh gap, just saying. I don't like running and having my fat between my leg clapping together like someone is cheering me on.

This would be the way I feel. The chaffing feeling my legs have after wearing shorts can feel like carpet burn. Not a good feeling!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have never had a thigh gap and I was once a size 2.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    thigh gap? what are these words? lol

i would gladly trade my calf gap for a thigh gap. lol my legs are skinny on bottom heavy on top.
  • Aventuria
    Options
    I'd like to wear skirts without bothering about the thighs getting sore. :huh: :sad:

Other that that I could care less about the gap or no gap thing as long as my thighs sometime in the future won't be wobbly but tight and muscular! :tongue: :happy:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    body glide/baby powder/deodorant all help alleviate chafing. all from experience. :laugh:
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    [I miss the old days of VS when the models had thighs that touched and boobs that didn't.
    [/quote]

love this and agree!
  • AnneM69
    Options
    Last summer was only about the 2nd time since I put on weight in puberty my shorts haven't ridden up when I walk and my thighs haven't rubbed together when I wore skirts or bathers. I have stretchmarks all over my upper thighs, so I know I put on a lot of weight there at puberty. My mum is about the same size as me, and she always wears bike shorts under dresses and skirts, hopefully I can tone my thighs to not need to this summer.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Errrmmm... I would die to have a thigh gap, just saying. I don't like running and having my fat between my leg clapping together like someone is cheering me on.
    Build up your adductors.

I call that my slut muscle.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    [I miss the old days of VS when the models had thighs that touched and boobs that didn't.
    [/quote]

love this and agree!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have thin legs and I wear a size 3/4 jeans in Juniors no idea what size in women's but I do not have a thigh gap and don't think I ever will and honestly I could careless if I ever do. The only way I can see this happening is if my legs became bones and no meat at all on them, and I'd rather have muscular legs rather then skinny legs.
  • Cat_from_Chicago
    Cat_from_Chicago Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have never even at my smallest in junior high and high school had a "thigh gap". To be honest, I never wanted one though. I think the look at feel of thighs that touch is a beautiful thing. However since embarking upon this weight loss journey, I think I want a thigh gap :huh: I don't think I'll ever have one b/c I don't have wide hips or a wide pelvic bone but a girl can dream can't she? lol :ohwell:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I just want a thigh gap so I can wear dresses and not end up with my thighs bright red from all the chafing.
    I always have to wear shorts under my dresses to not get chafing now :(.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    It's very much down to body type.

I'm a healthy weight and my thighs touch.

My friend, who is a completely different body type to me, is a little bit overweight, and she has a thigh gap.

Neither one is disgusting or 'wrong', it's simply down to how your body is built.

tumblr_m30b6z3Rsa1roec1oo1_500.png
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Trust me, you won't like it anymore when this happens to your pants.
    photo-13.jpg
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    It's just another way to make women feel dissatisfied with themselves. You're made to feel bad if you don't have one, and then any comment you make against them is suddenly you attacking the people who DO have them.

You just can't win.

I will say that the comments about thighs rubbing together/chafing/holes in pants...my thighs have always touched and I have NEVER had this problem.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I have no desire to have a thigh gap! I have curves and I'm proud of it!! And I'm pretty sure plenty of men like them, too!! ;)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I go through jeans from the leg rubbing like crazy. I don't even buy expensive jeans anymore since in 6-8 months they will we so warn down

I just destroyed another pair of jeans. My favorite ones. They wear out exactly where a thigh gap would be if I lost more body fat. I have the frame for it, I just need to lose the fat.

I do not enjoy dresses at all. I am so eager to get this 'gap' to be able to preserve my jeans life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!