P90X and/or Insanity September Challenge

Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    I'm in my recovery week of Phase 2 and starting Phase 3 next week.

Good luck to everyone just starting, I love P90x.
  • Stacy121
    Stacy121 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm just starting Insanity tonight. I need lots of encouragement please!
  • I'm also starting Insanity tonight...again. This'll be my 4th attempt at it and have yet to make it all the way through. Gotta do it this time though! Its personal now!
  • I plan on starting P90X as soon as I can afford it; say within a month (tight budget as a single mom/full-time job/engineering student). I'm in.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Started Insanity yesterday. I'm game. Also running in the AM when I get off 3rd shift. Its gonna be great!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 318 Member
    I started the Insanity program this morning... I don't know much more of a challenge I can take, but am interested to see what you have in mind!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Starting the Insanity program today!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Im totally in!! I just started this past Saturday.
  • tvows
    tvows Posts: 1 Member
    Hi -

I'm starting my first round of Insanity tomorrow - Sept 5. I would love fellow crazies to friend me. Good luck, all!
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    I amo n my 2 nd week of Insanity and have done 2 rounds of P90X. They are both great programs but a little different!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    I'll proably join one of these challenge gropu in November. Living in Chicago, I'm not spending time inside when I can go outside. I know I don't burn as much as Insanity will, but the long, cold, dark winter here makes me wan tto spend as much time outdoors as I can.
  • mandi7013
    mandi7013 Posts: 7 Member
    I am going to try to start P90X tonight for the second time. I have bad knees and have had surgery on one of them so I am going to have to modify some of the workouts. I am excited hoping I can make it through this time!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    I am going to try to start P90X tonight for the second time. I have bad knees and have had surgery on one of them so I am going to have to modify some of the workouts. I am excited hoping I can make it through this time!

I totally modify Plyo, it's really hard on my knees. I do not do rock stars or squat jumping jacks. Like Tony says Do your best and forget the rest!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    I'll proably join one of these challenge gropu in November. Living in Chicago, I'm not spending time inside when I can go outside. I know I don't burn as much as Insanity will, but the long, cold, dark winter here makes me wan tto spend as much time outdoors as I can.

i hear you! i did insanity 2 months ago and had to drop out of month 2 for surgery. I also run as well, the weather is still amazing and i want to get as much mileage in the nice weather and save insanity for colder months!
  • Hi

I just received the insanity dvds today so starting tomorrow but I'm up for the challenge.

CJ
  • mstoneberger
    mstoneberger Posts: 11 Member
    i started insanity yesterday with the fit test and it kicked my butt but im gonna push through.. i need motivation to keep me going... i am also still going to the gym at least 4 days a week and doing the treadmill when i cant make it to the gym.. need to loose 50lbs so gotta do everything i can
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Starting Round 2 today
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    I've ordered Insanity and plan to start on September 18th. I'm going away next week and won't be able to start until then. Can I still join the challenge??
  • Jojodanz
    Jojodanz Posts: 2 Member
    I started Insanity on Aug. 27
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Does anyone have the calendar for p90x so I can keep up? I have the discs but not the chart. PLEASE HELP!