10 Pounds for Halloween!

Options

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Ha! Halloween is totally my next "goal" marker (first it was "summer bikini"--now it's "skimpy costume").
  • traciwe
    Options
    i want in also! im leaving for a cruise on halloween!

cw: 188
    gw: 178
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    Count me in too...

cw 204
    hgw 194
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Halloween last year is what led me to MFP... I got a tight costume and wanted to rock it. I lost 8 pounds in a month that time! Now I'm ordering another tight costume lol. I'm a lot fitter than I was last year, but I could still stand to shape up a bit more.

Look at me rambling on. Point is, my goal is to lose 4 pounds by Halloween (half a pound a week). Current weight: 128, Goal weight: 124!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    CW: 187
    HGW: 177
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    131LBS GOAL 121!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!! C'mon lets get our sweat on :D
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been bouncing up and down on these current 10 lbs so it'd be nice to see them come off and stay off.

CW: 189
    GW: 179

I want it off and I want it to stay off!
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just in time for my 2nd wedding anniversary!

CW: 191
    GW: 180
  • melb2003
    Options
    I'm in. But my goal is to be down 15 lbs by Halloween.

CW: 234.2
    GW: 219.2

Good luck everyone!
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    count me in too!! we WILL do this :smile:

cw: 130
    gw: 120
  • Dreester
    Dreester Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! My birthday is in October, and that would be a great gift to myself. :bigsmile:
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in. LET'S GO! :bigsmile:

CW: 194
    GW: 179
  • BGSchultz
    BGSchultz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Current weight: 214
    Goal: 204
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    PS: If anyone wants a "goal buddy", add me.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I want in too.......I've been making a REALLY HOT halloween costume and want to feel great wearing it.

I'm 153 lbs....10 lbs sounds like a good realistic goal but I would like to aim for 15 which will bring me down to 138

Now before I weigh myself for the next weigh in I would like to say that I've gained weight during the summer and I find when that happens and I start losing it again I lose quit a bit right away.....I do not starve myself lol
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is 5 lbs/month by the end of the year, and this fits in with that!

CW: 198.2
    HGW (love that): 188.2

We can so do this!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Im in, one of my goals is 16lbs by the 17th, my birthday. So 31st would be okay too.

CW: 196
    1st GW:185 by 17th-31st
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I want in too.......I've been making a REALLY HOT halloween costume and want to feel great wearing it.

I'm 153 lbs....10 lbs sounds like a good realistic goal but I would like to aim for 15 which will bring me down to 138

Now before I weigh myself for the next weigh in I would like to say that I've gained weight during the summer and I find when that happens and I start losing it again I lose quit a bit right away.....I do not starve myself lol

I know, I gained a lot of weight during the summer too. I normally don't have a problem losing that first few pounds either, but then I hit a plateau.
  • BubonicTonic
    BubonicTonic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going for my #1 goal weight of 140.
    Weighed in this morning at 155.
    I'm totally good all week long but the weekends kill me. Peer pressure. :(
    A year ago this November I was at my goal weight, but I started slipping a bit on my diet, then in May I broke my leg at derby practice. I did what I could to not fall off the truck, but I fell off the truck a bit. Now I'm back on skates, and have started Couch to 5K over again, aiming to run a 5K on October 13th.
    140, I've got you in my sights!! You will be mine!!
  • ebonyseyesinc
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to loose 10lbs by Halloween!

I plan to work out 3-5 days per week alternating walking and running and zumba.
    Consume at least 8 servings of water per day.

CW: 192.6
    Goal: 182.6

We can do this! :)

Please friend me and lets keep each other accountable