Are you HOT or are you BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME....

Options

Replies

• ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I am all of the above. Starting to finally see it for myself is the best feeling EVER!!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful working my way towards hot. I think I am beautiful inside and out.

What do I find handsome in a guy, hmm I love it when a guy is a perfect gentleman to me or any woman. I love a chivalrous man. A guy doesn't necessarily have to be hot for me to find them attractive. I think there is more to a guy than just physical appearance. I look and love guys more for what's on the inside than I do the outside.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I would say that I am more sweet/cute than beautiful/Hot! But I like who I am and I am working towards beautiful/hot ...although I may never get there. I have having fun trying though ;)
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am cute. :smooched:

S1n....you are HOT, and cute, and HOT!

Oh Jimmy.. thanks.. but I am still not showing you my boobs! LOL:tongue:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    No clue what I am. I have never thought of myself as hot, cute, beautiful, pretty, sexy, etc. Those are all physical attributes which are not important to me. I am, however, loving, dedicated, trustworthy, honest, a great listener, and I give good advice.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't agree with your definitions.

I am HOT and BEAUTIFUL.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    22637735.jpg
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    22637735.jpg

True story.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have boobs.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    In times past I was always called handsome, lately...since weight loss, it's been hot.

I had never considered myself either because I didn't really treat my body the way it was supposed to be treated. Now that I am treating myself good, I consider myself handsome with a high dose of self-confidence.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    When I say a guy is hot, it means I wanna rip their clothes off.

When I say a guy is handsome, it means they have amazing features.

When I say a guy is cute, it means they have an amazing personality, which automatically makes them attractive to me :smile:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Hot is chemistry.
    It's the difference between a smile that makes you think "Wow...pretty girl," and a smile that just makes your knees weak.

I've seen a lot of beautiful women I didn't think of as "hot," and a lot of hot women that could not be called beautiful.
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I would say that I am more sweet/cute than beautiful/Hot! But I like who I am and that is what matter. Oneday I might make it to beauiful on the outside as well as inside.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I definitely dont agree with your definitions. Or that everyone is beautiful or handsome. Some people really just aren't - the inside kills it.

I'll say this is pretty close:
    Hot is chemistry.
    It's the difference between a smile that makes you think "Wow...pretty girl," and a smile that just makes your knees weak.

I've seen a lot of beautiful women I didn't think of as "hot," and a lot of hot women that could not be called beautiful.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    HOT to me refers to body/clothes/overall carrying of self while BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME is more face/personality.
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    Sultry vixen or a beautiful bombshell

depends on the mood and setting ofcourse :)
  • Cherrybomb2012
    Options
    I have boobs.

which means you WIN
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow.. so if I've never been called either.. does that make me............ :-)
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My 5-year old little boy tells me I'm beautiful. That's good enough for me. :o)
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    When I say a guy is hot, it means I wanna rip their clothes off.

When I say a guy is handsome, it means they have amazing features.

When I say a guy is cute, it means they have an amazing personality, which automatically makes them attractive to me :smile:

This is pretty accurate for a guy....as far as what I am? Who knows, I guess it depends on who is describing me. Hey cherrybomb...killer *kitten* girl!!!