Geek Alert

Options
SPARTA1013
SPARTA1013 Posts: 60 Member
Hello All,

I am a straight up geek(star wars, games, etc), but also love fitness, and being athletic(baseball, hockey, soccer, etc.). I was just wondering if there were any others like me...

Replies

• poshcouture
    Options
    Yep, I fit right into that category.
  • SPARTA1013
    SPARTA1013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    NICE! Hopefully we'll have company soon...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I kind of fit this, well besides the opinion that everything George Lucas touches is cursed.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider myself a geek, although I like things that might be considered geeky. However, I'm not terribly athletic... =)
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- embarassed to admit just how geeky I really am...
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    somebody said soccer....
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Completely geeky and proud of it.
  • 1973CJ5
    1973CJ5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ha! big Geek here!
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    this is pretty much me.
    I played magic the gathering in school, huge drama kid, i love history things, and of course video games that dont just include CoD, anime/manga, and pokemon!

at the same time, i played basketball in middle school. i watch all sports and passionately watch all my favorite teams and as of late been playing alot of them with friends
  • espressofueled
    Options
    Me, definitely. I am still getting into the fitness part (have been in and out of shape over the last ten years) but love sports and running. I consider myself to be somewhat athletic, ranking somewhere between professional and uncoordinated klutz. :)
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    *Likes geeks*

:)
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    Im a huge geek :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I love Star Trek, and PC video games, specifically Counter Strike. Oh and Pokemon.... yeah I'm a fu*king geek.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    me!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    I fit. I read Arthur C Clark on the stationary bike and listen to Star Wars books on tape while I run lol! If I could do yoga while watching Clone Wars I'd be happy!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I still play Mario for cripes sake! I also bowl in a bowling league. Add me geeks :D
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    OK, except most people these days like Star Wars, games, comic books etc. I think we have gotten soft on what we define as geek. It used to be special....no "geek" is mainstream.

We need to raise the Geek bar because so far everyone sounds pretty normal to me.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    <--- geek, cartoons, video games, computers, and I've even drawn up mathematical projections of the day i will hit certain goals
  • jasminebaggins
    jasminebaggins Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! There are LOTS of "geeks" who are into fitness. The old stereotypes are just that.
  • _KatieKat
    Options
    very, fitness geek, computer geek, LOTR geek, and more.