Hubby spying on me...

Options

Replies

• EllieLou357
    EllieLou357 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    sounds like he has some trust issues with you.
  • Karen_LM
    Karen_LM Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm used to my husband spying on me through Facebook, I've had that forever, but ever since I lost 30 lbs and then joined MFP for that last pesky 10, he's been spying on me here too. I can't get him to join (he could stand to eat healthier too) but for the life of me I can't understand why would MFP be worthy of spying on? Does your hubby do that too, wives do you spy on your hubby's MFP page/friends/posts/diary?

How is he spying without joining/opening an account? And no, we don't spy on each other, online or otherwise.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    In an odd, twisted way, you should take that as a compliment. You're hot and he knows it, and now that you're losing weight he has to step up his game to keep you around (that's probably not an accurate statement, but it could be in his mind). It's unfortunate that he's snooping because I could imagine it makes you feel like he doesn't trust you, but I somehow think it's because of your weight loss! My boyfriend never snoops around my stuff, just like I don't snoop his. I'll be curious to see if that changes once I get to my goal weight, though. You should confront him about it, and let him know that it bothers you. If you don't, you will both likely become very passive aggressive towards each other and that's no way to resolve conflict. Best of luck to you!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm used to my husband spying on me through Facebook, I've had that forever, but ever since I lost 30 lbs and then joined MFP for that last pesky 10, he's been spying on me here too. I can't get him to join (he could stand to eat healthier too) but for the life of me I can't understand why would MFP be worthy of spying on? Does your hubby do that too, wives do you spy on your hubby's MFP page/friends/posts/diary?

So he's pretty much going to see this post, then? :laugh:

That's what I was thinking! lol
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    My husband and I share Facebook, but, to my knowledge, he does not come on MFP. I've asked him not to. Not because I'm hiding anything more than my weight. I don't want him to see my logging and numbers.
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    gosh he sounds like a psycho (no offense or anything)! wonder what he'll think if he sees this :wink:

men can be so silly sometimes

have you given him reason to doubt you? is he insecure because really he's the one doing things he shouldn't? maybe he's just worried that you'll run off with some other guy because you're getting sexier heh heh.

has he always been like this or is it since you've been losing weight. if it's only recent, then you just need to reassure him. if he's always been like it, i'd be a bit worried...

passwords are harder to hack if you use a mix of characters and numbers. come up with a phrase to help you remember, like:
    I love my fitness pal = ilmfp stick a capital letter somewhere in there and a couple of numbers and tell him to try hack that! :laugh:
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Maybe you two should hed back over to the Chinese buffet. I'm sure all your judgemental whispering about the fat people in the next booth would distract him from his spying.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzDO0-GpVQN_sUpzyNdD9g52gz77ek59QKXiO01WG-IjnWvJiG6Q&t=1

lol this!

Yup, once again :noway:
  • sissie2955
    Options
    Why is it called spying? Just wondering if you are married and nothing is a secret, Which it should not be then why use that term?

My husband and I both look at each others text messaes, we share a FB but when we had seperate ones we looked and logged onto each others \, I am the only one on MFP but it is open and he can look whenever and it would not even phase me.....& I would not use that term.

Ithink you have more of a relationship problem when you feel the need to "hide" or keep things seperate from your spouse. Then their is an underlying problem or it certainly can go that way. Personally no room for secrets in marriage. If you have nothing to hide then it should not bother you and if yu do well then there is your problem lol
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Why was this thread bumped?
    It was created almost a month ago..
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Have you considered changing your passwords and logging out of your websites when you're done so he can't spy on you anymore? A short-term solution, but it could push things in the right direction.
    I've threatened to do that a billion times. Buts he tech genius and I'm not. So usually my threats are just met with more of his threats to hack my stuff and lock ME out.

Is it bad that i'm hoping he does this?
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    sounds like he may have a bit of insecurity...just how some people are I suppose...you are a 10 though...this is the rating thread right lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    sounds like he may have a bit of insecurity...just how some people are I suppose...you are a 10 though...this is the rating thread right lol

no, dude...no.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    He probably saw you eating too much at a buffet and felt the need to dig deeper. I know I would.

Bahahahaha
  • Karen_LM
    Karen_LM Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My husband has all my passwords. We have nothing to hide in our marriage.

We don't share passwords, because we have nothing to hide in our marriage.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

It was a hiccup and a burp from Chinese food indigestion.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1546780_o.gif
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

It was a hiccup and a burp from Chinese food indigestion.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Try going to a buffet and see who else is spying on people!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    He probably saw you eating too much at a buffet and felt the need to dig deeper. I know I would.

You win the internet!
This discussion has been closed.