What should a guy never say to a woman?

Options

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Does the rug match the drapes.

*sigh* If I had a quarter for every time I've been asked this question...

I vote that we settle this matter once and for all..., "Soooooo, does it?" Does it match the drapes?

Where's the fun in just telling you? Wouldn't you rather figure it out for yourself? ;)

Guys! See this question does work! And you wonder why we ask!
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    If you like her... don't say anything at all... Cause everything that is said, is taken the wrong way.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Does the rug match the drapes.

*sigh* If I had a quarter for every time I've been asked this question...

I vote that we settle this matter once and for all..., "Soooooo, does it?" Does it match the drapes?

Where's the fun in just telling you? Wouldn't you rather figure it out for yourself? ;)

Guys! See this question does work! And you wonder why we ask!

Haha, I wasn't the one who originally posted this question. I know exactly why you ask. :)
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    "Whatever"
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    This one is a little long...

A couple of years ago, my wife woke me in the middle of the night saying she was having terrible dreams. We cuddled up so she could share the scary with me and she told me that she'd been dreaming that all my ex-girlfriends were looking me up and that they all looked like Shania Twain.

I told her I thought it was pretty incredible how people grow so close over the years that they even start having the same dreams.

Ya see, she SAYS she has a sense of humor, but noooooo!
  • kaosbeast
    Options
    I have a story about something I said but it was intended to aggravate

We were at a superbowl party and a male friend of mine said that this girl that lived in the co-ed dorm we all lived in should go and wash the dishes. She asked why she should and he said "because you're a girl." The other women in the room became irate at this statement so I decided to throw gas on the fire and said, "Bart that is totally unfair for you to say, the other women should have to go and help too." I was mister popular the rest of the night.
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Men need to know their place and its always in the wrong.

But, saying that, as long as a guy remembers two things then there will be peace and harmony for ever.

1) A woman is always right
    2) In case of dispute or misunderstanding, refer to Rule 1

The above is so condescending. We're not always right, but if we are - we really are - it's not because we're a woman. Believe me, we women would love it if the guy could be right once in a while.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I will get my divorce when I meet someone special.

Thought I was going to get thrown out of the car for that one!!!
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Why did your ex leave you....

Are those real?

How many men have you been with?

Are you in your prime?

How old are you (refrence the above)?

Whats your name again?

And pretty much any question that begins with the letters A-Z.......LMAO
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options

But, saying that, as long as a guy remembers two things then there will be peace and harmony for ever.

The above is so condescending. We're not always right, but if we are - we really are - it's not because we're a woman. Believe me, we women would love it if the guy could be right once in a while.

If that is so, then why do all the women I know, come to me and ask me for problems they can't solve... proof that they aren't always right. only want to believe so... foolish if you ask me
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sorry babe, I don't have any more money.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This thread has totally made my night. You guys are hilarious! I think I must be weird though because I actually wanna know if my *kitten* looks big in something. Just me though. One thing I do really hate.....'are you really gonna eat that?' YES. YES I goddamn am! Never question my food. Oh and if we're having a rant we don't want you to fix it. Unless we specifically say 'so what do you think I could do to fix this situation?' keep quiet. Just nod and use appropriate facial expressions and then say 'can I get you some wine?'.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    relax
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    See told you I was right..... (Starts the next fight).....LOL
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

If that is so, then why do all the women I know, come to me and ask me for problems they can't solve... proof that they aren't always right. only want to believe so... foolish if you ask me

*Applausing* Bravo, bravo!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I got the theme song from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly playing in muh head right now...
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Suck on this......
  • bookwormwendy
    bookwormwendy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Don't be irrational.

Oooohhh that one is DANGEROUS! :explode: LOL
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    "Does that apple up top mean there's a banana down below?"