Options
    FAAAAAAAAABULOUS!!!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. WTG!
  • yggdrasill2005
    Options
    You look amazing. I too have PCOS and have struggled with my weight all of my life. Need to lose about 110 lbs. You're quite the inspiration!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    OMG, I needed to see this. So much.

:heart: Inspirational! I started at 270--now at 230, & this shows me I can do it.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :smile:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Needed this. I had my second baby 3 months ago, and my insulin levels spiked again recently, and I haven't been prescribed my metformin yet!
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS SUCCESS ... FANTASTIC ENCOURAGEMENT TY 4 SHARING
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your amazing story! I am another one with PCOS and it is a struggle!
  • MrsMangler
    MrsMangler Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped! Great job. You look hot!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    awesome! i want to show this to a dear friend of mine! she has pcos and is struggling with her weight also. you look fantastic! congrats!
  • RokkinRobin
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations! If I could lose even half of what you did i would be overjoyed.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great! i was diagnosed with PCOS (ironically after having my 2nd child) & definitely find it harder to lose weight - plus it seems that i keep weight in my belly for sure! Thanks for sharing because it definitely is an encouragement to know that it can be done with this condition :-)
  • danettehinkler
    Options
    You look so good! You are proof that it is possible if you just commit to it.
    I hope to be down 100 lbs at my one yr mark also. So far i have lost 38lbs and right now i am stuck at that #
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • mikeandkate
    mikeandkate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, and you are an inspiration to ladies with PCOS. We are TTC #3 and I'm hopeing to do it without Metformin and just a healthy lifestyle :)
  • Kokis214
    Options
    Chica! Thank You For This! I Too Have PCOS and Have Been Trying For YEARS. Unfortunately I, Unlike You, Cannot Afford Infertility Treatment. I Do Know That Time After Time, Doctors Have Said To Me If I Only Lost Weight I Most Likely Would Have Already Had Children. I Keep Falling Off Track Evertime I Feel I'm Getting No Where, But Knowing I'm Not The Only One Out There With The Same Issue.....Makes A WORLD Of A Difference! God Bless You. Tomorrow Is A New Day, A New Start and I'm Giving It My ALL! <#
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, how motivating for all of us living with PCOS! Things like this keep me going on those tough days:)
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, Joy - those pictures are fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration!

I *am* one of those PCOS people who is losing with Metformin in addition to a 25-30% carb low GI diet, but it's inspiring to see that it can be done without it. I just wasn't having any luck with diet alone, so I guess I need a little more help. :)

Given that I have about 105-115 lbs to lose and I'm only 10% in, it feels like I haven't accomplished much a lot of the time. This reassures me the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. *lol*

Amazing job though. *claps*

-Betty-
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Seriously inspiring! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!