1 Year down - 70 lbs- Pics

Options
I started this quest to get healthy last year in August. Here's what I looked like then...

fatme.jpg
I'm the one on the right. I've lost 73 lbs so far and am working on the last 30 or so lbs now. I lift weights 3x a week working with a trainer. I don't do cardio other than HIIT and Cardio Sets with the trainer. I have been eating very cleanly (except last weekend :)) for the past 8 months. Working with a nutritionist to ensure that I get the right foods and am meeting my macro requirements.
My blood pressure has gone back to normal, my TSH levels are perfect now, I have no issues at all medically and my doctor is thrilled. I am a size 8 down from a 24 and am 5'3" tall at 42 years old. I'm not done yet, but the next 30 are going to take longer because I want to tone more and really keep the weight off for the rest of my life. I will work out with the trainer 2-3x a week for the next year.. and probably longer because that is what is working for me.
Here I am now..
LisaSept4_2012.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!