Dear annoying co-worker!

Options

Replies

• alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I only have one co-worker and he's my boss. He brings me donuts every Friday. I've never had it so good. :)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    mine talks to his tools and the cars he is working on...oh wait, thats me lol
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've got a complainer. Everything, everything sucks in her world.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Thank God I work with people that change their clothes and take showers...this might be the first workplace I've been at where nobody has any major hygiene issues. So yay!

The most annoying one of my coworkers is very passive-aggressive and seems to revel in the opportunity of pointing out other people's mistakes. It's almost impossible to pass a call to her even when the customer asks for HER SPECIFICALLY, because she'll list off all these reasons why she doesn't actually need to talk to them. But then she dumps calls off on people left and right and tends to "forget" to be logged into her phone for 15 minutes before her lunch break so that she can go at EXACTLY 11:30. When she finds out somebody f*cked something up, she points it out in front of everyone instead of just e-mailing the person who made the mistake. We get it, you are the super-sleuth, you found an error OMG!!!!!

Whew. That feels good :)
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    joe im there with you! but then im the one they all ask when they have car problems, which happens a lot as we are couriers for a pharmacy. I see my coworkers about an hour a day, it is the most stress free job ever. I even leave my phone in the car so my wife cant call me for that hour. There was one really annoying girl who was really rude, and kinda spastic, but she left !
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker,

I FEEL LIKE PUTING TOOTHPASTE ON MY FIST AND BUST YOU IN THE MOUTH....:mad:

Do not talk to me... my extension is 200. Brush your throat for God sake...better yet...WAITER! ((((whistles- and waives him down))) one scope on the rocks for my friend across the room- and keep em comin!:drinker:

That was too funny!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    One co-worker talks about NOTHING ELSE outside of her husband, kids, grandkids, etc. And she calls them by their name, like you're supposed to know them. I.e. "Johnny did blahblahblah and I told him [insert obvious response]".

OH I WISH! My co-worker, that has been working with us since October..who's girlfriend we have all MET, refers to her as "my girlfriend" over and over like she doesn't even have a NAME. But in fairness he does this with EVERYONE he talks about... "My boy did this..." "My girlfriend did this..."
  • nelved127
    Options
    Mine turns my lights off. She thinks it's funny but it's quite annoying and childish:explode:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    when my coworker isn't listening to pandora on speakerphone- she's watching movies on her phone...she pretty much NEVER works.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Dear WAY over paid Executive Assistant/Receptionist:
    I know you think you are being sexy, but no one wants to see your breasts coming out of your shirt everyday! And just b/c you can shimmy a skirt on over your @ss, it doesn't mean it fits! And please, please, bend at the knees when you bend over b/c I also don't want to see your underwear when you have to pick something up!!! Sexy is not appropriate for the workplace and what you are wearing isn't sexy anyway...it's just clothes that are 2 or 3 sizes TOO SMALL!
    Thank you.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    one co-worker wears loud flip flops and she sounds like a clydesdale! oh and for the record were not allowed to wear flip flops. :noway:

So with you on this one. I'm generally pretty easy going but the noise makes me want to scream!!
  • deshannonhatala
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom and can definitely relate to some of these stories when I use to work in an office environment. I know that this can be a painful existence for you guys while you are at work, but I have to say I am sitting here reading your posts and I am dying of laughter. This is great. I get so bored here sometimes and as I am reading these I am painting a vivid picture as if I am standing there with you guys or I myself am in the situation. This post is really funny and I love it. You guys are hilarious with your comments. I probably dont have to do my Insanity workout today, because sitting here laughing so hard. I can feel a six pack coming on!
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I'm a student now, so don't necessarily have coworkers at this point, but there was a girl who sat beside me in EVERY class last semester (thank God she isn't in any this semester), and she grommed her gum like a hippo ALL DAY LONG! I bet you could put a bit in this girl's mouth and she could pull a truck with her jaws! She was an intense gum grommer! And during tests... OMG... you couldn't concentrate for the smacking/gromming. Plus, she didn't brush her teeth (maybe this is why she felt the need for the gum?) :sick: The gum didn't help the smell much and it didn't help the 3 inches of growth on her teeth at all.

Also... I used to work as a data and telecom consultant in a huge office with cubicles. The girl in the cubicle behind me was certifiable. I sometimes found her annoying but mostly amusing. She had OCD, which is an unfortunate disease, and I don't mean to laugh at someone's expense for something they can't help... but one day I took a file to her to take a look at before making a consultation. I hadn't worked there a really long time at that point. I had placed post-it notes in the places that I wanted her to take a look at. (there were maybe 25 post it notes in a huge stack). When I started to hand her the file her eyes got really big and she started breathing heavily. She has a terrible fear of post-it notes. And she works in an office with gazillions of them. That's a brave girl. I simply took the file back and made an executive decision on my own. :happy:
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Dear WAY over paid Executive Assistant/Receptionist:
    I know you think you are being sexy, but no one wants to see your breasts coming out of your shirt everyday! And just b/c you can shimmy a skirt on over your @ss, it doesn't mean it fits! And please, please, bend at the knees when you bend over b/c I also don't want to see your underwear when you have to pick something up!!! Sexy is not appropriate for the workplace and what you are wearing isn't sexy anyway...it's just clothes that are 2 or 3 sizes TOO SMALL!
    Thank you.

This is hilarious! I can see why you wouldn't appreciate this, but maybe it's why she's WAY over paid??? LOL
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    Options
    1. my coworker has WAY too many pictures of her Dog on her cubicle
    2. she whines a lot about how life is hard
    3. she drags our office out to fattening resturaunts a lot then complains that she doesn't have any money

On a side note, she's been on extended leave since end of June. None of the office has gone out to lunch since she's been gone and I've lost about 10lbs because I can eat healthier without the constant temptation.
  • samlankford
    Options
    hahahaha, the stinky lady that walks SUPER slow up the stairwell when she is wearing NO deodorant, and it is hot HOT HOT outside!!! or the annoying moron who keeps jacking the temp of the fridge way up so everything freezes only to turn it back down making the lettuce in my salad WILT!! or the annoying "co-worker" who loudly speaks to her kids on the phone all freaking day dropping choice 4 letter words every 30 seconds... yeah warms your freaking heart!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    1. my coworker has WAY too many pictures of her Dog on her cubicle
    2. she whines a lot about how life is hard
    3. she drags our office out to fattening resturaunts a lot then complains that she doesn't have any money

On a side note, she's been on extended leave since end of June. None of the office has gone out to lunch since she's been gone and I've lost about 10lbs because I can eat healthier without the constant temptation.

I wish mine had pics of her dogs on her cubicle, instead she has pics of the entire local Hockey Team and constantly brags about how many of them she's slept with, and how they all think she's hot (she's really not) and even about how she had a threesome with one of them and her best friend. She also constantly talks about this guy she met on a dating website and how in love they are (they haven't even met) ...among many other guys.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

mine breathes. That annoys me.

and spreads germies! lol

dude- someone just asked her what the ER doctors said last night *b/c it's so bad she had to go there, but could still come to work yesterday and today* and she's got a severe case of bronchitis. FIJSAFKJDASLKFJDSAJKFKLAJSD;LKFJADSJFDSAJ;JKSD;FJ

Been there. No one would tell her to go home. Then I went through two months of the same stuff. I have no immune system so I do not appreciate the exposure!
  • bellecoccotte
    bellecoccotte Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My coworker clips his nails 2-3 times a week. It annoys me so much!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Chews. All day. With her mouth open. Gum, almonds, gum, cereal, gum, salad, pretzels, various fruit, gum.

She and her boss shout across the office. Most of the day.

Twirls her hair and files her nails, completing the 'assistant' cliche and generally making me hate life.