Question for the guys - What do men look for in a woman?

Options

Replies

• phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    a fast sports car....money in the bank....hot friends and a lousy laywer....
  • kimg68
    Options
    I will be in the dating world soon, I am taking notes...carry on!!

I have been in it for a few years now, it's not easy :(
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    That she laughs at my jokes....let me be me and she just be herself.
    Women are way too hard on themselves.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Does she have to laugh if the jokes are not funny? :tongue:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

^^^You forgot about "a low tolerance of chloroform and a love of candy and vans."

Fix'd.
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    a fast sports car....money in the bank....hot friends and a lousy laywer....

You forgot extreme nyphomania and ownes her own liqurer store. LOL

I wanna say that is from an Irish toast.. Am I wrong?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

^^^You forgot about "a low tolerance of chloroform and a love of candy and vans."

Fix'd.

And we have a winner, LOL! :)
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    well it's true, nobody buys a nice personality a drink. physically i like a variety of body types and don't have a type. i think if you eat healthily and keep active, any body type has its assets. one of my bugbears with magazine covers is that the girls always seem to be one specific body type.

anyway, beyond that, i think men and women probably want similar things. just someone you get along with and enjoy being with. i think we mystify these things far more than we need to.
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Nobody approaches a girl at a bar because of her personality.

Boobs help. Big ones.

I'm sure that catches his attention, but what keeps it?

Again, the answer is "Boobs. Big ones." They'll keep us busy for hours and hours...
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    I actually read an article in Glamour magazine where they interviewed a bunch of men and a lot of them said that we judge ourselves too harshly on what our bodies look like, that the majority of them think we look just fine and aren't into big fake boobs and skinny as a rail. Found that interesting, you always hear a guy say, "you look fine.." but you just think they are being nice, maybe they're really telling the truth, haha

This is sooooo true.. You ladies are absolutely brutal on yourselves.

When a guy says you look fine he actaully means you look good. We aren't just saying it to be nice. Especially me. If I see something is messed up I'll let ya know..
  • Mctree20
    Options
    A partner.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Fix'd.

You know I'm on probation!!:angry:
    I was just trying to win their trust to get them close to the van.:grumble:
    Move along ladies nothing to see here.....:smokin:
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Self absorbed, controlling, manipulative, woman wanted. Eating disorders, drug addictions, mental problems a definite plus. Must be possessive and extremely jealous of me but unfaithful... She must be emotionally distant and have little to no sex drive.

I need a woman who will call me any time, 24/7, no matter what, or how small the problem might be. It doesn't matter to me if I am busy...her problems are so much more important...
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    I've always wondered what constitutes as needy or clingy or insecure? Are we talking extreme cases or is any level of these equally unattractive?

I think everyone feels insecure or needy at times (like when one is sick! HAHA!) but I don't think these things are inherently unattractive unless they are over the top and constant.

Just sayin'. Haha.

Think along the lines of co-dependant. If they need constant reassurance of something for whatever reason it gets old quick.

It's one thing to feel insecure at some point but if it's a constant thing that is just a turn off. Especially if it is over relationship things.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Does she have to laugh if the jokes are not funny? :tongue:

My eyes are up here dirty girl...:angry:
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I love to laugh, but do you blame us for being self-conscious sometimes????....look at society & what we have to compare ourselves to...it's just not that easy! We are happy that some of you are "easy" to please though :D
    Thank you for that!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I love to laugh, but do you blame us for being self-conscious sometimes????....look at society & what we have to compare ourselves to...it's just not that easy! We are happy that some of you are "easy" to please though :D
    Thank you for that!
    [/quote]

'Splain please...
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Question for the guys - What do men look for in a woman?

one of the first things that I look for is to make sure that she does not have a penis....so I grab her by the crotch!
  • kimg68
    Options
    Thank you for that!

I don't hold myself to society's standards, they are unrealistic, and I just don't have that kind of time. I am who I am, I don't want anyone that wants to change me. If I'm not right for you, that's ok, I'm sure there is someone out there that is, go find them.