Question for the guys - What do men look for in a woman?

Options

Replies

• loserthirteen
    Options
    I am a woman and also taking notes, as I'll soon be entering the dating world. The question posed is brilliant and I find the responses from both sexes to be genuinely honest...and outright hysterical, at times! Thank you, guys, for candidly sharing the ins and outs of what truly gets your motors reved; mentally and physically. Chao!
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It's pretty simple really:

Class (not snobbery)
    Sexiness (not sluttyness)
    Humour (not psycho) and
    Reality (not living in LaLa land)
  • guapogringo
    Options
    sweetness, personality, intelligence, independence, and natural beauty
  • Emmarogers2008
    Options
    That will always be a mystery but my ability to bake and my ample bossom have never been a down side.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Here is what I look for..

Sense of humor - Absolute must. Nothing worse then hanging out with a girl who can't see the funny side of things.
    Overall looks & Appearance - A lot of initial attraction is physical in nature.
    Intellignece - Sorry but women who are as dumb as dirt are just unattractive to me.
    Funloving and outgoiong - While we don't have to have 100% the same interests it's good when someone is up for going out to do something. Even if it's something they have never gone to or aren't sure they will enjoy.
    Good lover - Sorry but if being intimate is boring or not good then it's not gonna work out between us.
    Good person at heart - Just a quality that not enough peopel have in genearal.

Other things that I really find attractive but aren't 100% required
    Little to no baggage - Phyiscal and emotional. (Pets don't count as baggage)
    Eclectic - I like artsy women.
    Likes/plays soccer - I'm a huge fan so ladies score bonus points for getting it.
    Good taste in music - It helps as I really enjoy concerts and checking out new music.

Last but not least she has to have that "it" factor.

Hard to describe but it's something that makes the diffeernce between a smart match and a good match. It's that somthing about a girl that sets her apart from the others. Women who have it are a lot more desireable then the ones who don't have it. Can't really say exactly what it is but I know when it's there or not.

"Intellignece - Sorry but women who are as dumb as dirt are just unattractive to me. " : You should spell-check this sentence :) hehe.

But yes, there are a lot of little things that definitely add up in relationships. For me, I would never be able to date someone who isn't creative or open minded. Those two things I've learned are absolutely necessary, in my opinion. Anyways, it's interesting reading all of your responses. Carry on, carry on! :smile:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Confident

Cooks like a chef

Looks good in lingerie

Sense of humor

Has a passport

Single

Love sports
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I will be in the dating world soon, I am taking notes...carry on!!

I have been in it for a few years now, it's not easy :(

Hey! Optimism, please! I am just 2 weeks single for the first time in 18 years... (no dates, but) so far so good... I think.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Confident

Cooks like a chef

Looks good in lingerie

Sense of humor

Has a passport

Single

Love sports

Aww, damn - failed out on the last two... :cry:
  • mermer45
    mermer45 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know from the guys point of view, what it is that you look for in a girl/woman? Not just how they look, dig deeper then just appearance :)

Loving, Tactile, curious and loves to learn, generous, kind, fun, positive, loving, sporty, musical,

I could go on and on!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    After my thread this was a much needed thread to see to get me the rest of the way past the roadblock thrown into my life. Thank you for making it and thank you guys for all the great responses that have put my mind at ease.

I give ya'll a Salute!
    ~Selenity
  • CryoMike
    Options
    GOALS in life. Ambition to attain those goals.
    and a nice butt lol
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    If I'm attracted to a girl and she can make me laugh it's pretty much game over man.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Nobody approaches a girl at a bar because of her personality.

Boobs help. Big ones.

I am a little boob man!!
  • Frankiecarrion
    Options
    The first thing I look for in a women is what is in between!!! Between her ears that is; the worst quality in a women is for her to be so beautiful; and have no intellegance whatsoever.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    If I was a man, I'd look for a girl who didn't make a duck face in every picture.
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Here is what I look for..

Sense of humor - Absolute must. Nothing worse then hanging out with a girl who can't see the funny side of things.
    Overall looks & Appearance - A lot of initial attraction is physical in nature.
    Intellignece - Sorry but women who are as dumb as dirt are just unattractive to me.
    Funloving and outgoiong - While we don't have to have 100% the same interests it's good when someone is up for going out to do something. Even if it's something they have never gone to or aren't sure they will enjoy.
    Good lover - Sorry but if being intimate is boring or not good then it's not gonna work out between us.
    Good person at heart - Just a quality that not enough peopel have in genearal.

Other things that I really find attractive but aren't 100% required
    Little to no baggage - Phyiscal and emotional. (Pets don't count as baggage)
    Eclectic - I like artsy women.
    Likes/plays soccer - I'm a huge fan so ladies score bonus points for getting it.
    Good taste in music - It helps as I really enjoy concerts and checking out new music.

Last but not least she has to have that "it" factor.

Hard to describe but it's something that makes the diffeernce between a smart match and a good match. It's that somthing about a girl that sets her apart from the others. Women who have it are a lot more desireable then the ones who don't have it. Can't really say exactly what it is but I know when it's there or not.

"Intellignece - Sorry but women who are as dumb as dirt are just unattractive to me. " : You should spell-check this sentence :) hehe.

But yes, there are a lot of little things that definitely add up in relationships. For me, I would never be able to date someone who isn't creative or open minded. Those two things I've learned are absolutely necessary, in my opinion. Anyways, it's interesting reading all of your responses. Carry on, carry on! :smile:

LOL Yeah I really should have checked this before posting. LOL
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    If I was a man, I'd look for a girl who didn't make a duck face in every picture.

People making duck faces in pictures sends a direct messge to me.. "Let's never hang out."
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    OP, This is about the BILLIONTH thread I've seen asking the same d*mn question. :yawn: Boring. This subject has been beaten senseless, countless times before. When are people going to get it? EVERY MAN IS DIFFERENT, and is attracted to DIFFERENT TYPES OF BODIES.

That's like asking "Men, what kind of car is best?" *eye roll* You are going to get a hundred conflicting answers.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I know what boys like, I know what guys want..
    http://youtu.be/5UX2afsTqFI
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I love when a woman asks for guys' opinions on women, and 2/3rds of the responses are from WOMEN!!! Awesome!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: