Options
    Mac N Cheese! :love:
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Nutella, angel cake and pizza are my biggest vices :3
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day... it's not necessarily something that I "can't resist" but something that I really like and it makes me sad that I can't really eat them often.

Toaster strudels. Strawberry. :love: Best darn things ever.

Haven't had one in forever, though. They are just pure sugar and carbs.

I might have to go buy a box of them and eat them if I ever have calories and carbs left over at the end of the day....
  • ShesHowdew
    Options
    Popcorn and Red Vines!
  • JLand918
    Options
    Mine is either Wings ,Sushi, Fried Mozzerella Sticks...
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    dairy. More specifically cheese! I love cheese. I gave it up 3 days ago. Until I can conquer my need to eat massive quantities, I am not going anywhere near cheese. One day at a time.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Tiramisu

Thank god I only come across it once in a long while.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Pirate Booty or any puffed cheese snack. I'll eat the whole dang bag. Won't even bring it home. I was Costco a few months ago and they were sampling Pirate Booty White Cheddar. They gave me a tiny little cup and I ate it and thought that was the perfect amount. I just need someone to occasionally give me a tiny cup and I'll be good.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Can't have one piece. I start eating it and before I know it half the pizza is gone.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Pizza, lasagna and cherry cheesecake.
  • Just_Pam
    Just_Pam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can resist most things on a daily basis depending on the day. However, when I go back to the US once or twice a year (from the UK) there are soooo many things that I miss while in the UK that I struggle to resist: bbq beef ribs (especially from Claim Jumper Mmmmm), burger from Red Robin & the thick reeses peanut butter cups. There are loads more but you get the picture lol. I am going 'home' in November so must stay well on track between now and then!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Chinese food!!!! Any of it.. all of it... please.. and thank you. But if its more of a " what snack type food" you can't resist.... its Chocolate! If I have a pulse, I could use some chocolate.
  • nitau
    nitau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    trail mix and granola in my fage!
  • Chicken Salad Sandwhiches
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter (: Skippy Natural with honey. Both chunky and creamy... I love it SO!! much!
  • jozzler
    Options
    Anything sweet, regardless of what it is. I'm a sugar craver!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Cheese...any kind. I caved last night and feasted on baked brie...om nom nom.
    Oh the shame...
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm a dairy fiend. I could live on cheese and creamy things. Unfortunately, that's not too healthy. I try to eat smaller portions of my dairy goodies so I don't feel totally deprived.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Pizza, cheese
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Garlic bread, made with cloves and real butter.