♥ Tell me your favorite perfume

Options

Replies

• BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    "Happy" by Clinique instantly reminds me of summer. I also love "Forever Orchid" by Mary Kay--it's vanilla and orchid. A perfect balance of sweetness and muskiness in my opinion. This thread is great!
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Falling In Love by Philosophy

FAME by Lady Gaga (new and loving it!)
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Angel by Thierry Mugler
    my bf gave it to me last year and i love it
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have worn Anais Anais by Cacharel since I was a teenager. I am looking for a perfume that reminds me of the beach and sun tan lotion though! There has to be one out there somewhere!

Almost anything with coconut in it does this for me. My beachy scent is "Coconut Craze" by Victoria Secret right now. I wore it to the pool with a friend once and she said I smelled like sun screen. :laugh:
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Black xs - pacco rabanne
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    Juicy coutures and britney spears
  • kaktusius
    Options
    Diptyque - Philosykos <3
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Nina Ricci by Nina Ricci or lovestruck by Vera Wang.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Boucheron Initial (discontinued)
    Moschino Donna (the original one)
    Flowerbomb
    Joop! (might be discontinued too)
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ROMANCE by Ralph Lauren
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Estee Lauder - bronze goddess; this reminds me of the beach, also sunshine fragrance by clarins....
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This summer I have worn mostly Thierry Mugler's Womanity. My husband bought me Tuca Tuca from Lush for Christmas and it makes him crazy (in a good way!) so that was last winter's scent...I like to change it up though I would say my all-time fave is classic Coco.
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have worn Anais Anais by Cacharel since I was a teenager. I am looking for a perfume that reminds me of the beach and sun tan lotion though! There has to be one out there somewhere!

Almost anything with coconut in it does this for me. My beachy scent is "Coconut Craze" by Victoria Secret right now. I wore it to the pool with a friend once and she said I smelled like sun screen. :laugh:

Estee Lauder - bronze goddess; this reminds me of the beach, also sunshine fragrance by clarins....
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Tribe by Coty but it's not made anymore. =( I have some from years ago that I nurse along, store in a cool dry place and only wear for special occasions. haha!
  • Radiskull
    Radiskull Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Clinique Happy. I have loved that stuff for at least 10 years.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Versace: Bright Crystals
    D&G: Light Blue
    Diesel for Women
    KC: Eternity
    VS: Lost in fantasy
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    V.S. Tease- I get tons of male compliments on it. It's the only thing I buy from there as they don't seem to feel obligated to carry bras larger than a DD :sad:
  • garnetmemory
    garnetmemory Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien, very light with lots of lemon and citrus notes for summer,

For winter, Fresh Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum.

I also just picked up Origins Ginger Essence. So good!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have tons! The ones I am wearing right now are Marc Jacobs Rain and Aqua de Gioia. Next on the list is Chanel Chance.
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Marc Jacob Daisy