Secret Eaters?

Options
124»

Replies

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I watched the whole season, now I'm watching "My Big Fat Diet Show" episodes. I love the 100 Calorie Club...really? Thats 100 calories?
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    naaaw guys! :blushing: :flowerforyou: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting.

I've never had such a problem. My eating habits are out in the open for all of my friends and coworkers to marvel at.
  • bobbibrowngirlie
    Options
    I've been watching some of these as I'm UK based. Sadly, I fit in to all the categories though - the convenience queen, the secret snacker, the overeater, eat off a big plate and eat with my dominant hand etc.etc. Been off MFP for a while now but going to get kick started again - saw some recent piccies of me and realised I've been in denial for 5 years :(
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I watched the whole season. It was good! Thanks for sharing it! I shared it with some friends as well.
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    found this as I was watching S.E.. It is a documentary style show about why we eat the way we do. Also UK based but very interested in the US food industry influence on the UK.

You all might have seen it before but new to me.
    The title is " the men who made us fat "
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCqKcOBPss4&feature=BFa&list=PLC95D4B298A5FCF4D
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Loved the show thanks again for Sharing
    I wish more people would watch it.
    And I know some people who I would love to show how badly they actually eat ( yes I was one of them once too)
    Because some people have ansoliyely no idea what they are shoveling into their bodies. Not just in calories like the show but the kinds of foods people are eating
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Also I've started watching supersize vs super skinny and am quite amazed that a lot of the unhealthily underweight people still average around 1400 - 1700 cals a day.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Also I've started watching supersize vs super skinny and am quite amazed that a lot of the unhealthily underweight people still average around 1400 - 1700 cals a day.

Yeah, once a person has a low bf%, they need to eat more just to maintain. I need to eat at least 1800 to 2300 just to maintain my weight (and I'm only 5'2). I can't imagine ever going below 1650. MFP set me at 1520 when I first joined and it was way too low, I lost weight and energy. But, I am also very active. So, I upped my calories and it's going great.
  • LNCOTA
    LNCOTA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    cool, i am going to check it out right now, thanks!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Somewhere on a forum there's as post called 'You are not different' If you can find it, it's a perfect read. and a synopsis almost, for this topic.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love how in Se1e1p2, the husband stands up, sighs, looks at the camera with a "you're about to FIND OUT WHY she keeps gaining" as he shovels his leftovers onto her plate.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I just watched the first two episodes- thanks for sharing!
  • awnyer
    Options
    Thank you for posting these shows to watch! Even though I knew about a lot of these issues actually SEEING them has been very educational. I've now gotten the motivation to try again and this time, I will succeed!
  • ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    found this as I was watching S.E.. It is a documentary style show about why we eat the way we do. Also UK based but very interested in the US food industry influence on the UK.

You all might have seen it before but new to me.
    The title is " the men who made us fat "
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCqKcOBPss4&feature=BFa&list=PLC95D4B298A5FCF4D

Thanks vnfmoody for sharing this also. I'm watching this next (right now)!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Time for episode #3 :glasses: