Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• manleymann
    manleymann Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. You look awesome and know how hard the journey can be..................:smile:
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Thank you all so much :) I really appreciate all of this!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    I am a size 18 right now. I can not wait to be a size 12. You look great!!!:smile:

Thank you so much :) Continue anything it is that you're doing to get there, and you'll be there in no time! We can do this together ^_^
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I'm currently a size ranging between a size 19 and 15 depending on styles.
    I love your story.

Other than walking, what type of exercise did you do??
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great JOB !!!
  • keithabramo
    Options
    Wow truly inspirational! Good for you girl!!!!!
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be there, myself. :)
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be there, myself. :)

Thank you :) We all have our ups and downs when it comes to things like this, but in the end it's really rewarding :) Always think positive, do what you need to do, and you'll get there :)
  • ningggsm
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! You actually look smaller than a 12 on your pictures. Keep up the good work.

Aw, thank you! :) But yes, I am now a 12. Actually bought my first pair a few days ago :)
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! You actually look smaller than a 12 on your pictures. Keep up the good work.

Aw, thank you! :) But yes, I am now a 12. Actually bought my first pair a few days ago :)

ya i would never of guess a size 12, you look much much smaller!
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! you look fantastic!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look AMAZING. congrats :)
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • TNE6473
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations!!! That is great. How long did it take you to get from point a to point b?
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!!
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    omg!!!!! epicness!!!!! you look amazing!!!!!! good for you!
  • citizencrp
    citizencrp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18 now (down from 20/22) and am feeling super excited right now, because LOOK HOW CUTE SIZE 12 IS!! And I feel that size 12 is something I can do. Thanks for sharing and well done! You look super adorable!
  • sonjajenl
    Options
    You look great. I too am a size 18 right now. And restarting this journey. I plan on drinking lots of water and plan on getting my walking in. If you don't mind, about how long did it take for you to see results, or to reach your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!