200+ (Week 14)

Options
124»

Replies

• pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    cd - I don't know about the combined watch/HRM/pedometer but I often wear a pedometer when I go shopping. 2000 steps is about a mile. The 10,000 step a day program is great. I find that I willing take more steps when I wear the pedometer. The kind that I wear on my hip can be frustrating at times (I have curvy hips) and it gets tipped so that it won't record :grumble: It also has trouble recording steps take with aerobics (sideways, back kicks, etc). Good luck with it. Let me know what you find out and if you get one. There is forum on using pedometers - you should check it out.

By the way, I don't think your an airhead. It's an easy mistake. :flowerforyou:
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    cds, I'll definitely be interested to see how you do when you include your exercise calories. You could very well have just not been eating enough. I try to eat at least most of my exercise calories.

I don't think I'll lose much of anything this week, but that's okay, I suppose. :grumble:

blombie, congrats on the weight drop! You're SO close to being under 200. I'm uber jealous, and super proud :heart:

I'm exhausted today, but I didn't exercise yesterday like I really should have, so I'll go to the rec center anyways. Last day of week 4 of c25k. I'm going back to the treadmill! (at least for now!) Last chance workout y'all!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    NEW THREAD!
  • Prd2bema2
    Prd2bema2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    525678.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO... I'm so proud of myself!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Prd2bema2 - it's Friday so we started a new link for week 15. You will find us here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78965-200-week-15