5'8 women, what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and hit my goal of 130 a few weeks ago. What I've discovered is the scale is just a number. Yes we want to get there but have you built muscle which of course weighs more than fat? I am actually the same size I was at 120 and that's what people guess I weigh. Just something to keep in mind on your journey. Good luck and you're all doing so well!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 - so nearly!

SW - 220
    CW - 148
    GW - 126

I've got a small frame and being 148 at the moment I still feel quite heavy in myself. I am starting to think about toning more so I might actually end up weighing more than 126 but I'm not really going to know until I get there :-))
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Between 190-210, but I am very muscular. I'm guessing that my pants size would be between a 10-14, but that's what I want to be. Super curvy and very muscular. Right now I'm 278 (from 366) and I wear about a 20, depending on the store. I have a very large frame, wide shoulders and hips, even though my wrists are bony right now, they're still 7" and that is the smallest they have ever been. Finding rings and bracelets that fits can be a b!tch.
  • BrittanyErica
    BrittanyErica Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    SW: 143.6
    CW: 132.9
    #1 GW: 125
    #2 GW: somewhere around 130 (more muscle density)

:)
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5'8 and a half, large frame - want to keep my curves (and boobs :P) -

SW 278
    CW 215.6
    GW 165 but maybe 160...I'll reassess then...
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    If I stretch REALLY tall then I'm just about 5ft 9" so a bit taller and currently feeling heavy at 172lbs and generaly dress size UK14/16.

I was 154lbs from age 17 until after my 3rd child but even then was dress 12/14! Target weight is around 160lbs as I figure that at 43 I'm never going to get back the figure I didn't appreciate when I had it!!

Bx
  • JenniferMini
    Options
    i use to be 180lbs, i got down to 140lbs, i was very happy at that weight.. (i have unfortunantly gained 9lbs again though)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I'm 5'7 1/2"

I am now 165.8 lbs. My Sept goal is 160. My long term goal is 150.
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 183 right now, but am aiming for 160 to begin with! Would love to get back into the jeans i graduated in though (which i still have!) and that will probably take loosing another 10 or 15 pounds. Anything in my BMI would be great though - i am not gready! :smile:
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 143. That will be an even 120lbs from where I started. If I could wear an 8 comfortably I would be thrilled. A 6 and I would think that the aliens replaced me with a pod person. :)
  • AmandaB1959
    Options
    aiming for 160, have been 140 about 12 years ago but as I am a fairly big build I just looked ill.
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Options
    I've set myself little goals and will reassess at each stage.

Starting weight: 168lbs
    Current weight: 155lbs
    Initial goal: 154lbs
    Second goal: 147lb
    Final goal: 140lbs

I'm a size 12 now (UK) so I'd like to be an 8 so i'll see what 147 looks like next.

:) x
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 7 1/2 inches and my goal (dream) weight is 143. The lowest I've seen in recent history is 157 and I was very happy with that.
  • qunbee1
    Options
    MY GOAL WEIGHT IS BTW 146 TO 160.
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i'd be happy to get back to 143 - i've only see it once since having kids. I'm back up at 153 again now .. just need to re-focus! To think i was 135 pre-kids and thought i was fat, if only i'd realised i was in great shape!!
  • wizzlebee
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2 inches and currently weigh 167 and would like to weigh 153. I'm a size 10 and am happy with what I look like now, but would like to fit into my clothes a bit better. I'm currently training for a half marathon and enjoying the new tone and muscles I see in my legs. It's good to lose weight, but even better to gain muscle and strength.
  • joybanks945
    joybanks945 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'8", currently ~164 pounds, aiming to get back down in the 145-150 pound range, where I was comfortably a size 9 or 10 (US). I would like to be smaller, but with the distances I run and the weights I lift, I bet I'll get to my goal body before I get to what was once my goal weight (135 pounds).

I love the goal body comment. I am 5'8" and was 250 at my heaviest. I'm down to 168 and would be satisfied weighing anywhere in the healthy BMI weight range. I also run and do strenght training, so my body looks differently at 168 now vs. 168 when I was in my early 20's and didn't work out.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7 1/2", and currently 136 or 137. I don't have a goal weight anymore--just want to reduce bodyfat and get as lean as I can. :)
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I'm actually struggling to pick a goal weight right now. I have it set for 135 but I'm down to 150 and my size 8 pants are already getting too big. :) I'm afraid 135 for my body frame is going to be too low. Right now I'm just going to keep working. I still have a lot of toning and muscle buiding left to do. So good to see so many at their goal or almost there. Keep up the great work ladies!!
  • FormerSuperHero
    FormerSuperHero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Can't imagine I'll ever see 130 (HS weight) again, but anything around 140 would be awesome

I want to be 140 also