Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great Job really well done :)
  • myf1101
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic, congratulations on your weight loss.
  • oceangirl1960
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are beautiful! Good for you and all of your hard work!!!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - You look amazing
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great.
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous!!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    thanks all :) and THIS is why i get motivated to keep pushing every. single. time! the support system here is great, i love it. you all are amazing!
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow... Congrats you look amazing!! But i bet you feel even better!!! :heart: :smile:
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Wow... Congrats you look amazing!! But i bet you feel even better!!! :heart: :smile:

Thank you Erin :) I do feel better, a lot better actually. Still, I have a lot of things that I'd like to work on. It's still a working progress. I just thought I should share my journey so far, just so that others who feel like giving up will stick to it. I know it's hard, but it pays off in the end :) Thanks again!
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is amazing—you look awesome!
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've gone from beautiful, to beautifulER! Congrats!

this! x
  • scrapper3131
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great. I'll bet you feel so good about your appearance that you'll never want to go back.
  • CurVAYcious
    Options
    First of all, I'd like to say Thanks MFP! For being very supportive throughout this whole weightloss Journey. I mean it when I say that I could have NEVER got this far without you amazing people :)

I joined MFP a while back not knowing that this would actually be a HUGE step to a better me. I read tons of success stories and thought, "Wow. She was the same size as me before. I could never do it. How the hell did she do it?!" I started off losing really slowly. Started changing my eating habits, and really put in the exercise. I began walking 1-2 hours daily, working out daily and switched from being the ultimate soda drinker to the ultimate water-drinking lady.

This is just the beginning for me. I still have a lot that I would love to work on, and am still working on. However, this blog was to especially thank all of you again, and ofcourse to tell everyone out there who doubt yourself everyday, that if you truly put in the work, and work for the things you want, you will get it :)

4352b263.jpg
    5d6961fe.jpg
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job & Congrats!!!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    "you are the same size as me" :-) and your story is a great motivation especially on a drab Monday morning ! gives me a kick to start my day in a healthy way :-) congrats on your loss! you look great!
  • CurVAYcious
    Options
    Great!! You love Good!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Not to be too creepy, but if I weren't married, I'd totally hit on you. :love:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!