Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• jilli814
    jilli814 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! Nice work!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    awesomeness you look great
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    So very inspiring to see these pics ( 12 is the size I want to get to) You look INCREDIBLE doll!! Best of luck to you in this new size 12 life ^u^
  • lolstanski
    Options
    well done !! u look amazing !!!
  • jeanmoody1
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful.
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job, and you look great!!! MFP ROCKS!!! :bigsmile:
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job! You look GREAT!!!!!
  • Kat8976
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome..
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • OdeToEmma
    OdeToEmma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Wow, waking up on a Monday morning has never been better :) Thank you all so much for the beautiful comments! Hope each and every one of you have a fabulous and healthy week! ^_^
  • ningggsm
    Options
    "you are the same size as me" :-) and your story is a great motivation especially on a drab Monday morning ! gives me a kick to start my day in a healthy way :-) congrats on your loss! you look great!

thank you so much! :) i never planned on sharing my before and after pictures, maybe because i hated the way i let myself go in the old ones. but i did want to share how i overcame it all. i wanted to quit so much times, but all these other success stories were the main reasons why i kept pushing. i wanted to show other women who may be struggling that it's not going to be easy, but the results in the end is truly rewarding and worth it :) have a beautiful day!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    So very inspiring to see these pics ( 12 is the size I want to get to) You look INCREDIBLE doll!! Best of luck to you in this new size 12 life ^u^

aw, thank you so much :) it really means a lot. i know that with the support of these great people on mfp, and your hard work and determination, you will get down to size 12 in no time ^_^ goodluck! have an amazing and healthy week!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! My goal is a size 12 so this is so inspiring!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • bex_86_
    Options
    You look amazing :) well done :)
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Keep it up!
  • Shelley1908
    Options
    AMAZING! You look wonderful. I was wondering how tall you are because you look a lot smaller than a size 12.
  • ningggsm
    Options
    AMAZING! You look wonderful. I was wondering how tall you are because you look a lot smaller than a size 12.

Aw, thank you so much Shelley! Yes, I'm finally a size 12. Haha. I'm 5'4 and a half btw. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Thanks all! ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!