Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options

Replies

• twosteps
    Options
    Awesome job, and you have such a cute face! :) Well done xx
  • mrsbashir
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • mscurvydiva1920
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you look amazing and very beautiful !
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel as good as you look! I am following the same path as you. I had to buy a pair of size 18 pants and decided I didn't want to have to shop in the plus section any more... My eventual goal is size 12. I'm well on my way to size 14 - in fact I wore my first pair in YEARS last week! Lucky for me I'm almost 6' tall...

Continued sucess on your lifelong journey. Thank you for sharing you light and your triumph with us!!
  • andybethw
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    congradulations. That is amazing.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You look amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and the pics. You are a great inspiration to the rest of us.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Go YOU! :drinker:
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    INSPIRING! You look amazing.
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    You look AWESOMER!!! I have the same goal as you, i cant wait to be there! You inspired me!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC =)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!! You look amazing!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My goodness but you did a fantastic job getting all that weight off of you! especially around the middle. Well done!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow! Congrats-you look awesome! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, it's great to see people who started off around where you are starting at. I'm slightly bigger, in a size 20, but I am determined to stick with it. You look AWESOME! Gives me hope <3
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Wow. I can't thank you all enough for all these wonderful comments ^_^ At first, I was very hesitant in posting my before and after pictures, but I'm so glad that I could be an inspiration to others the way a lot of other MFP friends have been to me. Just reading all these compliments make me want to push even harder. Thank you all so much again, I really do appreciate all of this <3 Have an amazing and healthy week all!
  • ningggsm
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, it's great to see people who started off around where you are starting at. I'm slightly bigger, in a size 20, but I am determined to stick with it. You look AWESOME! Gives me hope <3

I'm glad you are determined to stick with it :) I had a lot of my ups and downs, sometimes still do- but when you have a great support system you just want to keep on going. It may seem like forever sometimes, but results WILL show if you put in the work. Good luck in this new and exciting journey, I'll be glad to help in any way that I can :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!