1 Year Transformation -50lbs w/ pics

Options

Replies

• Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!! Great work!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • btrippin
    btrippin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow man you have done exactly what I would like to do. I started at 210 and my goal is to get to 150 in a year. If I could end up with a physique like yours in one year I would be extremely happy about it. Now my goal has become much more clear in my mind, so thanks for that. Amazing work.
  • mnlght535
    Options
    You look fabulous. I had to tell my hubby to come look at what this guy did. He looks awesome lol. Congratulations. You have a lot to be proud of. You stuck with the journey and you did it. WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Jairami
    Options
    I hope my story has the same end (middle?) as yours. Started at around 210 want to end up around 160. Seeing someone post pics of that exact sequence is really helpful because some days I just want to give up and it's encouraging to see concrete evidence that it works.

Thanks also for all the work logging in your food/exercise diary. It's helpful to see days of Wendy's or Five Guys or waffles for breakfast destroying average meal calories and see that they aren't enough to tank the whole process. That's one of the downward spirals my mind goes to. "Oh well, I blew it by eating there, probably just undid 3 weeks of work, should just throw in the towel now."

More evidence to the contrary like yours is refreshing.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! Your hard work and dedication has paid off!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I hope my story has the same end (middle?) as yours. Started at around 210 want to end up around 160. Seeing someone post pics of that exact sequence is really helpful because some days I just want to give up and it's encouraging to see concrete evidence that it works.

Thanks also for all the work logging in your food/exercise diary. It's helpful to see days of Wendy's or Five Guys or waffles for breakfast destroying average meal calories and see that they aren't enough to tank the whole process. That's one of the downward spirals my mind goes to. "Oh well, I blew it by eating there, probably just undid 3 weeks of work, should just throw in the towel now."

More evidence to the contrary like yours is refreshing.

The mental abuse we put ourselves through is a big part of this. One of the biggest parts of this is learning to live with normal things that happen in our lives. You are gonna have to go to a party, have a holiday dinner, hit up the fast food place, wake up and eat waffles with the kids or whatever else comes along. You just have to keep it from getting to you or derailing your goals.

The thing that helped me was just doing some simple math. I put myself in a 500 deficit to lose weight. That means I can eat over my daily calorie goal by 500 cals and not have any effect on my weight. Then for 500 I go over that initial 500 is ONLY 1/7th of a pound of fat. Obviously you dont want to do this often as they will add up but going over my calorie goal by 1000 is a fraction of a pound gain and that is worse case. Hardly a reason to give up or even worry about it at all.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you really kicked *kitten* and you look great!
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    I am sharing this success story with my husband. Way to work hard & be disciplined!
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow great job for one year!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Wow - who know all those muscles were lurking under that weight you lost! Great job
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look great!!
  • jlhiett
    Options
    The fact that you took your time and got the results that you wanted is an inspiration. Slow and steady. You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Well done
  • keifus18
    keifus18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    your success is just flabbergasting, I applauded you for such an amazing transformation. SOO MUCH motivation right here !
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep up the good work!
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    A-freaking-mazing! Way to go!
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! Your abs make me drool :)
  • :flowerforyou: You have traveled the road to a better you. Now you have a great showing for all your hard work!
    Thanks for sharing, KUDOS :} I bet your wife is so very proud of you. Keep up the good work. Sam (Samantha)
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You have worked so hard for this and deserve those muscles. Time for a name change I think!!

I agree!!! Well done, now you can change your profile name to: Igotkickassmusclenow....lol
  • Jose2828
    Options
    Amazing results without complexity, will you post an example of a weekly workout? thanks in advance. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!