Options
    You are absolutely glowing! Good job!!
  • nickiangeles55
    Options
    You look great Tina!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go and congratulations:)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!
  • tfiwsad
    Options
    You really do look great! I especially love how your clothing gets cuter as your weight drops :) I really, really hope you keep going! I have gotten so close before, and then lost momentum. We all know those last few pounds are the hardest, and you already feel so great about how far you've already come. But that's not all you really want, right? You chose your goal weight for a reason! You deserve to be able to say you FINISHED! That you stayed true to yourself and your own goals, and kept going. And not only will you feel so great with your determination once you get there, you will be a huge source of inspiration for all who see :) Keep going girl!
  • kimkim1987
    Options
    WOW!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Check out those thighs!!!
  • VarnerChic
    VarnerChic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!!!! Appreciate the encouragement.... Funny how my thighs used to be my least favorite part of my body. Getting healthy is so much more than how I look. I am more comfortable with myself now than I ever have been and it has nothing to do with how I look.

I am 5'2". The only thing I'm unhappy with now is my "mommy belly". It seems to be the last place I am losing. =)

It feel incredible to be able to go hiking/walking/running with my kids and not be winded. I can actually outdo them now, lol.....

Grateful for life and the ability to ignore my excuses and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    Options
    You look AWESOME and are clearly VERY fit! To me, you are proof that the BMI chart is an absolute piece of crap. I'm 5'3 with a large bone frame and my goal weight is 145 - 150 (My BMI at that point would be "overweight"). But that's what I was prior to having children and I was very healthy and trim.
  • VarnerChic
    Options
    Thanks. I have a medium frame. If I was to get any lower than 135 (which is my goal weight), I would look unhealthy. In fact, I was 128-133 my senior year. When my friends look at my pics from then, they say I looked anorexic... Yet, the BMI charts say I should be 101-136 max. I have gone from a snug size 16 to a 6-8. I've lost approx. 30 pounds. It's obviously taken me a couple of years to do that though. I only started exercising this year and I feel that has made a huge difference in how I feel and my fitness level.

My current goals are: Run a half marathon in October, and compete in a Tough Mudder in February. I hope to graduate and obtain my CPA license in the next year and a half. After that, I plan to train for a full marathon.

It's crucial to give yourself a goal and sacrifice to work towards that. Groups like this are important because they motivate us and keep us accountable... I love reading the success stories here and it's sometimes hard to believe that I am one of them!!

6 years ago, I could not even get out of bed because of severe fatigue and joint pain. Every day that I can move my body and be active is a GIFT!!!! Never, EVER, EVER give up!
  • trance79
    trance79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! Our starting weight is very close. I am 5'7" and startign counting calories at the end of Jan 2012. I just started exercising about two months ago. I am now at 159. I hope to get to 145. Great inspiration. I love how young everyone looks once they've lost weight. You look great!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh honey you look fabulous!!
  • chamgiggz
    Options
    BUmPO
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I was a fun to watch your body shrink and your visage brighten as I scrolled through your progress pics. Thanks for sharing!
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful!!! Great job and thanks for the motivation! I need it...I'm 6 weeks post partum and need to lose about 20 lbs!! Your transformation is my weight right now and what I want to be!! Thanks so much!

Blessings
  • roguestates
    Options
    Well done! I had similar starting and am halfway to where you are now. When I get to 150#, I hope i look as good as you!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing results! You look like an entirely different person!!!
  • VarnerChic
    Options
    I am living proof that if I can do it, anyone can.... You just have to find the motivation deep down inside you and start walking it out in the choices you make each day..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!