Options

Replies

• bunjijk
    Options
    bump
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just mixed 1 tablespoon of canned pumpkin with all natural vanilla bean frozen yogurt..omg heaven.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like to make pumpkin smoothies. I use Vanilla Slim Fast 1 scoop, crushed ice, water (to consistency) and just enough canned pumkin to get the flavor and pumpkin spice mix.

The ice and water allow you to make more than one serving w/o increasing the cals.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • nicolemarie1978
    nicolemarie1978 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I make a pumpkin pie protein shake...

1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 cup milk (any kind)
    1/4 cup pumpkin puree
    1/4 cup lite cool whip (optional)
    1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    6 ice cubes

YUM!

I'm making this!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to try that pumpkin pie protein shake. Sounds delicious!
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love pumpkin!! BUMP :)
  • becca14u2nv
    becca14u2nv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Someone else had posted this on another topic a few weeks back and I cannot wait to try!

Pumpkin Chili
    http://marriedinmn.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/the-almost-perfect-fall-chili/
  • mitsi94
    Options
    bump :love:
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bumpity BUMP:drinker:
  • girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Only 500 Calories for the WHOLE loaf
    Batter:
    1-1/2 c. pureed pumpkin
    1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
    1 whole egg
    3 egg whites
    1 c. all-purpose flour
    2/3 c. whole wheat flour
    1/2 c. Stevia Cup For Cup sweetener
    1/2 c. granulated sugar
    1 t. baking soda
    1/2 t. ground cinnamon
    1/2 t. ground nutmeg
    Cream filling
    8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
    1/4 c. granulated sugar
    1 T. all-purpose flour
    2 egg whites
    1 t. vanilla extract
    1. For the Batter: With an electric mixer, beat the pumpkin, applesauce, egg, and egg whites on medium speed until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine the flours, Stevia, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Slowly mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture.
    2. For the cream cheese filling: Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites and flour until creamy and smooth.
    3. Grease 2 8x4x2″ loaf pans. Divide half of the batter between the two pans. Pour half of the filling in one pan and the other half in the second pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Top with the remaining batter.
    4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Don’t overbake or your bread will be dry on the edges. Cool and remove from pans. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
    One serving (2 slices) = about 100 calories

Did you check the cals on this? I only ask because 8 ounces of fat free cream cheese is 320 calories alone!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Recipe from Baker Girl
    http://buddingbaketress.blogspot.com/2011/09/pumpkin-spice-syrup-for-homemade.html

Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes

1/3 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
    1 cup sugar (I used Stevia in the raw)
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    1 1/4 cups water
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
    1/4 teaspoon cloves
    1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to keep syrup from burning. 

Let mixture cook together until it becomes syrup-y and begins to coat the spoon (for about 10-15 minutes), then remove from heat.

Refrigerate in a heat-proof container. The syrup will thicken a bit in the refrigerator, but will become syrup-y again when heated. 

To make pumpkin spice latte, heat syrup with milk (about 2 cups of milk and 2-3 tablespoons of syrup, depending on how much milk or creamer you want to use and how pumpkin-y sweet you want your latte). Pour into a blender or whisk until frothy, for about ten seconds (to make it thick and prevent the pumpkin from settling on the bottom). Pour into cup and stir in about 1/2 cup or more of strong, hot coffee.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like to make my coffee, add in the syrup, then stick it in the fridge to get cold. After it's chilled I stir in my milk and it's a little bit of heaven!
  • tefaught
    tefaught Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree... I love pumpkin fluff!!!!
  • hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pumpkin! I am trying out a new recipe for Pumpkin Pie Bars right now! I basically used a pumpkin pie recipe but made a gingersnap cookie crust and put it in a square pan. I can't wait to try them!
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump!! I LOVE pumpkin!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I eat this delicious recipe called "pumkin fluff" It has a whole tub of fat free cool whip, a sugar free vanilla instant pudding packet and a can of pumkin. It is yummy. It tastes like pumpkin pudding. :)

This is what I have been looking for. Thank you, thank you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    This deserves a MAJOR bump.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I haven't read any of these recipes but already this is my favorite thread ever!