Options
    bump
  • Myosha86
    Options
    BUMP
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Made these just now!! Let me preface this by stating that I am not the pancake cooker in my household (and we rarely have them) so it's not exactly pretty but I did it!

I ended up making just one because I figured it cut down my odds of starting a fire and I slightly burned one side but it still tastes damn good! Going to prepare this again this weekend for my boyfriend - I have advised him that it would be preferable for him to the the actual cooking part of it until I get the hang of it. :blushing:

Thanks OP!!! :drinker:
  • kmsairam
    kmsairam Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I just made these and they came out flat, but they tasted pretty good. If you can pour the batter into a "form" -- e.g., a large cookie cutter -- they get much fluffier instead of just running across the griddle when you pour them. Also I may have followed the recipe wrong: I used 6 tbs egg whites. I wasn't sure if the original recipe meant 2 egg whites from real egss or the egg whites from a carton. Anyway I put a teaspoon of butter on them and some maple syrup (just a little) and they were pretty darn good. I will continue to tweak. A lof of these recipes call for adding a bit of oatmeal. Might try that next time.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    giving this a try!
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Sounds good I will have to try these
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump
  • murray292
    Options
    bump
  • ajh1014
    ajh1014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump! - YUM!
  • Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    These sound really good. I'm going to give them a try... maybe with chocolate protein topped with banana... mmmmmm.
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Thank you
  • kimbrlele
    Options
    bump
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • Fiona_Bullough
    Fiona_Bullough Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Made these today and I must have done something horribly wrong coz I couldn't eat them! Ate about 1/3 and put the rest in the bin :frown:

I did burn one which I think ruined the whole lot. And I also flipped them which I don't think I should have :blushing: And I think I made them too sweet. Will try again soon.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    These sound great...and low carb too! Thanks so much for this! Will be my breakfast tomorrow!