What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's me, my oldest son and my husband before my son's graduation this past June.
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    I am preaching at a worship service with a group of over 200 Marines on Camp Pendleton. One of the main reasons I am on this site is so that I can get control of my weight issue and keep doing this.

Just wanted to say thank you for serving. :flowerforyou:

Oh, and my pic is me & my hubby on a cruise to Mexico. :love:
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    my daughter snapped a pic of me when I was testing out my guys new gun...
  • wastelander92
    wastelander92 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I realized that day my fiancée and I had no pictures together (it was a shame) so we were just messing around all day being goofy and taking pics =)
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash 2012. Good Times!:drinker:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The finish of my 1st Half Marathon! last Saturday Oddysey Trail Running Rampage!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I went to a vilification tennis show, and Christopher Jones (DC Comic book artist for Young Justice, The Batman Strikes, Batman & Robin, Justice League Adventures, Justice League Unlimited). He drew multiple Batmans (Not a single one was the same as another) the previous night and gave it to all the people who showed up.
  • Lbekah72
    Lbekah72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first 5k! That was in April.. First Half Marathon is in 5 weeks!!! :-)
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    My daughter's Girl Scout troop was out doing the ropes course and parents were invited to join. For the first time ever I was able to sucessfully climb to the top of the wall! woo hoo!
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What a great topic. My picture is me as an android. It shows my interest in reading, music and tea or coffee. :smile:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    :smile: My husband took me on a nice long motorcycle ride for the first time in 5-6 years, because we now have children. He took this at one of the state parks we stopped at. And I have helmet hair! But it was the most recent picture I have.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    showing off my guns :laugh: , my tattoo and representing my crossfit box on my tank top!
  • innocenceportrayed
    Options
    Back from I was smaller...I used to model. That's partly my inspiration to get back in shape.
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We were at Hilton Head this year...these were the first pictures taken of me since this time last year, and over 100 lbs less than I was last year :) It's the only time in probably the last 10 years that I voluntarily had my picture taken, lol
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    just took this like, 15 minutes ago, haha! bored at work.. no good backstory to it :tongue:
  • Marcliff
    Options
    Me on the chubby side needing a rest half way through a motorbike trail ride around East Devon (but what a view to stop and get your breath!)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    My current profile picture was taken last January during the "Hypothermic Half" a half marathon organized by The Running Room in a number of cities across Canada. A small run here in Ottawa (limited to 300 runners per wave) but lots of fun. This year the weather was very co-operative, it was a mild -14C and mostly sunny. I still ended up with a liberal amount of frost accumulated on my hat, cheeks, gloves etc.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    at a stop light on my way home from work, we always send pictures to our regional trainer after events for the slide show at basic training for the new hires. (MAC)
  • genefabes
    Options
    outfit shots on instagram!. and I was wearing red to be patriotic on 9/11.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I just been to th barbers. Was pleased with the out come .