What's your best hangover cure?

Options

Replies

• powerpuffshizzle
    Options
    Gatorade, then water then mountain dew lot of calories but works!!!!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    as much sleep as possible, coffee and corrales mexican breakfast burrito :)
  • xXxLxXx
    Options
    Just Don't Drink... It works every time...
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    A LOT of water and an Advil...it's also the ONLY time I will eat McDonalds, and I'll have a double cheeseburger. Bad, I know, but I have one maybe once or twice a year. There are probably healthier options that would have the same affect though, as some people have mentioned.
  • powerpuffshizzle
    Options
    and always greasy food! My choice Mexican!
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    vitamin c
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    McDonald's fries. Seriously, I crave those like a Mo-Fo when I'm drunk and/or hungover.

Yes!!!! I always get a #2 with no meat (two cheeseburgers plus French fries and a Coke). And regular Coca Cola, not diet. Pretty much the ONLY time I ever eat McD's or drink soda. Then, some herb and a long nap.

My hangover cure exactly! (minus the herb - not my thing) There is something about the McDonald's coke that works magic.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.. this thread is awesome -- Thanks!

I don't really feel that bad, but I wanted to see what everyone thought. :D
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    If its not tooooo bad of a hangover than I drink some coffee and go for a run and feel great! If its a worse one I need a pepsi or coke and it must be a fountain soda followed by greasy food. Note how the second option isn't healthy so I try not to let it get that bad anymore!
  • meldins0831
    Options
    Bloody Mary and Taco Bell

^^That^^ but McDonalds instead of Taco Bell. And if you can, SLEEP!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    sleep, greasy breakfast sandwich, water, and sex.
    in that order.
  • OliveCarsey
    Options
    I take chaser before I drink- other wise even just half a beer and i will have a hangover from hell (for being a big girl i am a light weight with any kind of alcohol). Oh and make sure it is the original chaser, not the newer chaser II- they don't work. If I can't find chaser I go to a gas station and find some of the fizzy tablets that prevent hangovers, not as good but helps. (I have also found I don't get as drunk when I take the chasers)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Depends...if your going to be drinking again that day they Bloody Mary with some eggs & BACON!!! If your not going to be drinking a BIG Glass of water with a bannana and SLEEP. If you have to WORK then coconut water and a bananna and maybe even a V8.

However, seems to me the best remedy for a hangover is before you goto bed down a coconut water and some asprin before you crash. If you wake up hungover then see above LOL
  • amymfr
    Options
    Lots and lots of water, a greasy breakfast usually consisting of eggs, potatoes, and cheese in any combination, a workout later (if I can stand to be vertical for that long) to sweat it all out. Oh, and a bloody mary!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Bowl of chicken dumpling soup and tons of ice cold water.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hot tea and greasy food
  • StephanieDGlenn
    Options
    Hydrate! Drink Powerade to replenish nutrients - try Powerade Zero if you're looking for something without the calories and carbs. Drink that and plenty of water. Then, take a shot of wheatgrass! It's a natural detoxifier.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hotdog from Costco, and an orange crush to drink!

Pretty random, I know :P
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Not sure why but Slushies work every single time!!!! Also, they sell pedialite freezies and they work too :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Biscuits and sausage gravy, 2 fried eggs on top. 1--500mg Ibuprofen.