1235»

Replies

• tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
  • samlankford
    Options
    simple brand... someone could fart near me and my skin would freak out! lol little humor when I describe how sensitive my skin is... crazy stuff..
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Argan oil.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Liz Earle or Simple
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

^ It is the only one that doesn't break my face out and it also allows my make-up to got on smoother. One bottle lasts a long time with is a plus.

^^^^ Wholeheartedly agree. Only thing that works for my overly-sensitive skin.

Honestly, that's the worst product ever for my skin. I break out in a rash plus zits... it's not a thing of beauty.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am a make up artist, and I always use La Roche Posay Hydraphase ( the no sunscreen version) and I love it. It calms all the redness in a minute. It's lightweight, absorbs in a second, and you can use an other layer if you want. My skin is very sensitive, combination. Recently I received a Declaré moisturizer for normal-sensitive skin for testing, and I really like it. I don't feel heavy even on the oily parts, and my skin is very smooth and calm.
    Hydraphase is better for calming, and Declaré is better for moisturizing.

I forgot about La Roche Posay! I LOVE their stuff.
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set. and depending on how sensitive your skin really is, the MK Botanicals set. I SWEAR by them!
  • yogini_runner
    Options
    I will only use Burt's Bees
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have SUCH sensitive skin, that I can't even wash it every day or it dries out (I only end up washing my face - again with super gentle moisturizing stuff - like 2-3 times a week). I use Aveeno's Daily Ultra-Calming SPF 15 moisturizer, and it works just fine :) In the winter (I'm prone to dryness) I usually use a light layer of a different, more moisturizing product at bedtime, but it's my go-to daytime one, especially with the hint of SPF!
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    CeraVe facewash and moisturizer is the best!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    First Aid Beauty- both the day lotion with sunscreen and the repair/night cream are amazing and no-nonsense.

Sephora sells it in my area.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    The Rituals stuff is really good.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Most days I don't moisturise - my face seems to self-moisturise just fine, and doesn't go dry. I've tried moisturisers in the past and I don't like the way my skin feels with them, and they don't seem to make any difference to my skin quality, so now I don't bother with them.

But I massage myself all over, including my face, with olive oil, once every couple of weeks, and I sometimes put aloe vera gel on my face, about once a week, because I like the way it feels. Olive oil is actually supposed to be the best skin moisturiser. You can add a couple of drops of aromatherapy oil, so you smell nice.
  • laurin2010
    Options
    Olay is wonderful--although it is a bit thick and heavy a little bit goes a long way! It is very emollient!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I Love Clinique's facial moisturizer. Oil of Olay makes me break out. lol
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have used Cetaphil and Clinique Dramatically Different - love this post will have to check out the other suggestions :) good luck!!
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am a coconut oil user at night too...well, I like tamanu oil better but it smells terrible! Works great on dry hands too. For day, I have been using Jack Black Double Duty face moisturizer which I like a lot.

I am a huge, huge fan of Lush but have never had luck with their face stuff.
  • ekr1984
    ekr1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use a little coconut oil at night too but during the day I wash with an unscented goats milk soap i make from a pour and mold kit which is great for moisture and just make sure i keep my water up as high as i can.