CURVY GIRLS: My FIRST Success Story Post

Options

Replies

• PamMedford
    Options
    Omg! You look fantastic. I share your story minus the boobs! I am 44 today and was diagnosed as pre diabetic last week. You are truly an inspiration! I just joined MFP last week. I hope you continues success!
  • agnesbgooch
    Options
    That printed dress is gorgeous, and you look smashing in it! Where did you get it? It's so flattering!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Way to embrace those curves! I'm a lot like you in that I'm always gonna have boobs and hips and junk but I'm learning to embrace that too. Awesome work so far!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    gorgeous...great work!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
    Curves rock - and you are rocking curves!
  • TabCat03
    TabCat03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Clearly, you are gorgeous at any weight! Congratulations on your weight loss and being so close to being off your medication- you're doing fantastic!!
  • MerryWidow1
    Options
    Look at you! You look great!! I am proud to be a curvy girl, but as you have shown, curvy shows up better when there are fewer pounds hiding the show.
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW - YOU LOOK FANTASTIC - Great Job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman with a great sense of style at any size! Congratulations on getting slimmer and getting healthy! You are an inspiration to this old lady!
  • thatonechik
    Options
    I really needed to read this today. I've tried a lot of different things over the past 3-4 years and I had just resigned myself to being big for the rest of my life. I love your attitude, I love how you love yourself, and I love that you're embracing curvy. I'm ok with never being a stick but I would love to kick this apnea and stay away from my dad's diabetes.
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My friend keep it up and take care of ur self and your kids too diabetic hunt everybody young or old my mother my grandma and aunts are that's why I want do this because it can keep far away from getting if I do the right thing
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Awww you are sexy, girl! I loved reading your story. Congrats on your weight loss! You look fab!
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    You have done so well, and have done so much for your health! That is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your success at this point! Very inspirational! :)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Rock those curves! I hope I can do the same!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Girl you are WORKING IT!! Love that last photo.. the dress is killer, your smile is the bomb and the confidence is just exuding!! =)
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow! What an awesome post and pictures. You look great and I like your outlook on life. We can have the yummy stuff, just in moderation and then move it to lose it. Thanks for sharing your story!:flowerforyou:
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB AND HAVE A LOT OF WILLPOWER! YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AS WELL! GOOD LUCK!:smile:
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am 42 also; and have made myself a priority as well! I love the dress in the last picture. :flowerforyou:
  • turkeytrot75
    Options
    Your story is wonderful and you are gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!