Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MY DURING PICS! 56# GONE SINCE APRIL!

14567810»

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Awesome job!!! =) Keep going -- you've got this !!!
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    You are beautiful!!
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    You look fantastic. Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou: I am a Weight Watchers lifetime member, but could never keep the weight off and just stopped attending and trying. I felt like I was always thinking about food, like obsessed with points! I agree with you, MFP must be what I needed, too. I feel satisfied and love the support I get from others any time of the day or night. You are very inspiring!:smile:
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Congratulations. You look absolutely amazing. I to was trying to do WW (online) but just wasn't successful....although I know it's a great program....I think I was just looking for something new and different. I love the concept of counting calories and getting additional calories for exercise....spurs you on do exercise more. I'm a newbie but I have confidence I will be successful this go around; everyone's posts are a big incentive. Thanks for sharing your success - you deserve to be proud.
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    great job! you look fantastic!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Awesome
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Wow, you look amazing!! Congratulations & keep up the great work...we love seeing you here :)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Sexy! wtg you look awesome!!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    What a great success story! So motivating!
  • U look fantástico! Awesome Job girl!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow you look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • Wow that is great progress..congrats...keep up the good work
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    you are gorgeous! keep it up!
  • Way to go ! You really cowgirled up! Congrats!
  • Way to go! Looking great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!