What's your favorite?

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    C25k so far, loving it!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    I would say walking my dog, but halfway through the walk he gets lazy and will sit or lay down (Boxers...I tell ya)

I love my ballet. I just started lessons recently (only once/week because I can only fit it into my schedule on weekends) but it's SO fun...and if you're not sore afterward, you're not doing it right. LoL
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    I like working out to my yoga DVD's for back pain and fibromyalgia. Gentle yoga is something I can do. I also like to walk. Usually 30 min is a good workout for me.
    Could you message me the name of your vids please?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I love kickboxing and Les Mills Body Pump. I do body pump 2-3 times a week, kickboxing only once (because that's all it's offered or I'd go more). My gym also offers a dance jam class that is pretty awesome and works up a good sweat too.
  • abigailmariecs
    abigailmariecs Posts: 192 Member
    My old favorite was bike riding. My current favorite is walking and I am trying hard 3-4 days a week to love running. I am not at that point yet but soon. A friend told me that if I just keep running something will click and I won't want to stop. I am training for my first 5k now.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    deadlifting is my favorite standard workout.

once a week for an hour + shared session. hands down no competition.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Walking.. I love to walk.

I'm fortunate to have great outdoors areas to walk. From forests to sand dunes along the Lake Michigan shoreline to road courses. I walk 6 days a week for at least an hour burning about 450-520 calories per walk via the HRM.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    CROSSFIT 4-5 days per week
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    I like mixing up up my workout because I get bored doing the one thing.Im wondering if its good to run for 1 km then lift for 20 mins then run 1 km I really enjoyed this today im just wondering if its a good idea or does it actually matter!!! I have a limit of 40 mins in the gym so I wonder if this is effective!
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    ZUMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fast jump roping and toning my legs & arms.
  • Zumba and Kick boxing. I get sweaty every single time I do it.
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, and the stationary bike are my two favorites!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    super competitive ultimate frisbee 8 v 8. Lots of 'interval running' while having fun. Our games are normally 60-90 minutes and good for at least an 800 calorie burn :)

Typically a few of us will go to the weight room after for some compound lifts to round out the day :D
  • Alamaug
    Alamaug Posts: 21 Member
    can i count working my jaws while i eat. i know...i have to do better. when i swim, it it swim long and hard.
  • Swimming, water jogging, running, jumping rope, spinning, biking, circuit training, kickboxing, zumba, hip hop, rowing
  • cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    I started pole dance/ fitness classes 2 months ago and I LOVE them! It's so much fun!
  • PAtinCO
    PAtinCO Posts: 129 Member
    Mountain climbing is easily my favorite way to work out. Wish I could do it more than a few times a month, six months out of the year though.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution right now - and hot yoga - LOVE hot yoga!
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    I generally snicker at and /or openly hate on Crossfit, but one of their named workouts is definitely in my top three. Linda. Ten rounds of descending reps of deadlift (2x bodyweight), benchpress (1x bodyweight), and cleans (1.5x bodyweight)...for time.