Some people sparkle. Some pour buckets. How do you sweat?

Options

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I sparkle & shine.

Hahaha! Don't let my name fool you! I SWEAT!!!! My face gets a nice shade of cranberry too!:bigsmile:
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    When I do cardio, I sweat buckets. My hair gets drenched and drips, my back sweats, my face sweats, my legs sweat, everything. Doing weights I don't sweat as much, but still get wet around the my face and the back of my neck, and everywhere I bend. I leave embarrassing sweat marks on the machines and have to wipe them down constantly.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    It's not a workout unless I pour buckets!! That's how I judge if my workout was a good one or not.

I sweat tremendously so I know if I'm not sweating then I didn't get a good workout in
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I sweat like that, too. If I don't sweat that much, I'm not working hard enough (I say that for me- not for anyone else!).

It means our bodies are very efficient at regulating our temperature. :laugh:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I barely sweat, just a little on my forehead.
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Water drips from my hair!
    My shirt looks like yours front & back.
    I was wearing a black shirt when working out today!

Ah! I think we're kindred spirits.
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    yep, by the bucket load.... usually looked like I've had a shower fully clothed :laugh:
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Prego. :laugh: Nice. I rarely sweat at all, but when I do, it's a small river down my spine and nothing else. Thank goodness!

^ This is where I am at. The center of my back drips a bit and my face sparkles a bit but my forehead and bangs are generally pretty damp.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I sweat buckets! And because I sweat so much, I just take my shoes and socks off and get in the shower with my clothes on to rinse them out so my bedroom doesn't smell. I always feel bad for those around me when I'm done but not for my fat that is crying :-)
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I used to glisten....now I even see sweat beads on top of my shoulders.

Note: saw a guy at gym the other day who literally looked like he jumped in the pool--soaking and ummm ewww!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It literally DRIPS from me....in big, wet, smelly drops......coats my skin, saturates my clothes.....

I LOVE IT! :laugh:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Sweat depends on what I am doing. If it is pretty intense, I feel pretty gross by the time I am done. My face sparkles and the rest of my body sweats buckets.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    On a good day, I can totally soak my t-shirt, top half of my pants, and undies..

Other days, just a few wet spots here or there.
  • preacheraflame
    Options
    I pour like the Niagra. While playing volleyball the front of my shirt starts with a sweaty smile face but before too long the smile disappears in the flood!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I sweat so much I look like Casey Tatum of the Uncle Muscle Hour - from Tim and Eric Awesome Show

LMFAO

You totally made my night!:sad:
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    Sweat drips down my arms when I'm working out. By the time I'm done, you can see the color change all over my shirt (and sometimes my pants...that's why I try to stick to black pants when I'm working out :P). The tears of fat as it dies ever so slowly :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I didn't use to sweat a lot but recently it's soooooo grosss... I sweat so much my hair looks like I jumped out of the shower...

But if you look good after a work out... it means you didn't work out hard enough :)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a sparkler
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I turn bright red.
    Face and arms are dripping sweat.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I sweat buckets. It's neat though, that the more I sweat in the gym, the less I sweat in the 'real' world.