anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• xratedkisses
    Options
    im 370 alot more then some in here i believe i would like to lose 200 but babysteps so far i've lose 25 which im happy about :) feel free to add me if you like :)
  • fernanda78
    Options
    I used to weigh 200 lbs in April 2012..it's hard at first but it gets easier with time. I'm here for support...good luck Beautiful :bigsmile:
  • pinkcycleist
    Options
    Hi My starting weight was 212 my highest ever was 215 I felt like unworthy of being happy or healthy all the junk food an dlack of exercise made it easy for me to be depressed. Only when I started to awaken to the clearity of what my life could be is when I took control I did not want to feel lazy with lack of energy to do basic things. Watch Brenda liegh turner this woman help open my eyes to what I had been doing to myself and if you slip up dont throw a pitty party agknowlege your mistake and move foward. This community is filled with great pepole going throgh the same struggels so your not alone add me as a friend if you like.
  • deborahposey
    Options
    I started out at 249 in May of this year, current weight in aug. 23, at 229, update on next week height, 5"2
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    I only just figured out how to post pics... I have lost just over 64lbs (starting at 212lbs) and I'm still going (see above).
    YOU can do it too! :)

fc4pj7.jpg
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Is there room for one more? I, too, am well over 200 and stand about 5'4". I'd like to lose about 70-80 pounds...again! I lost 67 pounds alittle over 9 years ago doing WW and walking at least two miles every day (outdoors or with Walk Away the Pounds dvds), but those darn pounds all came back...and brought friends.... So....here I am again! I've bounced back and forth between WW and MFP for quite awhile but decided alittle over a month ago to stick with MFP. I know exercise is the key, but have a hard time getting into gear and walking like I know I should!

I'd love friends, motivation and that often needed kick in the backside to "get with it" when I slack off!

Here's to ALL of our SUCCESS STORIES!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda

P.S. Just an FYI...my profile picture is from when I lost weight last time...a reminder of where I want to be again!!
  • nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and weigh 230, you can add me in :)
  • ckellogg09
    ckellogg09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Was 203, 3 weeks ago! On my way down just passed the 200's hope to never see 200 again. Every one hits those unmotivated times. This summer I thought I'd never get on it again and I met a friend of my sister that was also on MF and that was all it took. The Motivation Bus is around the corner, when it comes by hope on you will never regret it :)
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 200 club...but I can't wait to be in the ONEderland again. Add me, if you'd like and we can motivate each other. :-)
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Any one here recently become lower than 200?
  • ItsNancyNatera
    ItsNancyNatera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, saw your comment...I just had a friend recommend this to me so im new and 200+ so count me in! I'm still new at this and forget to add my entries everyday still. But i do want to loose weight...nice to meet you ;)
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I has 227 :D
  • gsant2281
    Options
    I'm huge and a whale and way over 200 lbs!
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey all :-) I started here four months ago at 252lbs and I'm currently at 205lbs, edging closer to that magic 50lbs lost. I still want to lose another 50lbs to get to 150lbs and be in my ideal weight range. I'd like to hit 50lbs lost in the next two weeks.

Always happy to add new friends, especially those who are in the same weight range.

EDIT: Forgot to put I'm 5"6
  • I want to join the over 200 club im 243.8 presently x to get under that magic 200 and keep going is my goal x you can add me and we can get that weight loss done x anyone else feel free to add me x support is essential x
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started at 245 and am now at 170 so I know what it's like,but it is possible..still have about 40 more pounds would like to be around 125-130 I'm 5'5
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)

My heaviest was 255. Currently at 219 and my goal is 140, which is a little heavy for my height but I have a very solid build (my goal is within 10lbs of high school ;) )

I'm 5'3" and 28 years old
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    Add me too. I am 5'-1" and hovering at about 232, have been for about a year. My first goal is graduation wt of 180 & a size 16.
  • natickab04
    natickab04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im 5'11 and weigh 291 i just joined today and i want to be at 245 by next spring, i need all the motivation and help i can get. so add me
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I was! I started my journey back in April of 2011 at 205 lbs, I'm now down to 160 and am trying to reach my goal of 135! Feel free to add me for support! Oh, I should mention that I am 5'5".